"OLD" quilting magazines

Old February 2nd 05, 01:31 PM
Roberta

Default "OLD" quilting magazines

This summer I bought a box of quilting magazines at a yard sale . I am
currently looking at all of them and seperating out the one's I really want
to keep. If anyone is interested in recieiving some of the ones that I
don't want - please reply here or by email. I have alot of magazines! They
range from the '80's forward.

Roberta (in MD)

Old February 2nd 05, 03:53 PM
Rhonda Alterson

Oooh - I would LOVE to have them. I just started quilting (finished a baby
blanket and a queen size - both in 9 patch) and really have very few
resources except what I've gotten from the library. Of course, those all
have to be returned!

Should I send a check to cover postage?
Rhonda in IL, USA

Old February 2nd 05, 05:03 PM
Roberta

Sure, I would love to send you some just reply to me via email with an
address to send them !

Roberta (in MD)
starward at gmpexpress dot net

Old February 3rd 05, 12:40 AM
Debi Matlack

If there are any more you need to find homes for, I'll be happy to take them
off your hands ;-)

--
Debi

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Old February 3rd 05, 10:55 AM
Roberta

There are a few left - they are from around '98 and '99 if you are
interested - just send me your mailing information

Roberta (in MD)

nk.net...

Old February 3rd 05, 10:57 AM
Roberta

Well - that about does it for my old magazines

I will get those in the mail on Friday

If we don't end up doing a whatchagot box - I will have a few quilting books
I would like to part with.

We are moving in June and I am trying to slim down some of my stuff - and
make room for things I "will" use

Roberta (in MD)

eay: OLD quilting and sewing items in my store marilyn safier Marketplace 0 June 20th 04 09:57 PM
Quilting magazines & books on Ebay Home Marketplace 0 June 20th 04 03:48 AM
Machine quilting, which design? Judie Luisi Quilting 5 March 14th 04 10:44 AM
quilting windfall CNYstitcher Quilting 5 September 11th 03 02:00 AM
OK, Here's MY Life Story as it Applies to Quilting... [email protected] Quilting 10 September 3rd 03 09:07 PM