fiber beads

Old December 31st 03, 05:32 AM
Christina Peterson

Default fiber beads

Look at these cool beads
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/madartmuse/pagesixteen.htm

Old December 31st 03, 06:51 AM
Kandice Seeber

Wow - what a great idea! These are lovely...

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 31st 03, 07:14 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Wow. She is really thinking outside the square, I find her work to be very
exciting.
Marisa (AU/NZ)

Old December 31st 03, 09:37 AM
Charlie

Mwah ha, you just wait till I get back home to Wales... I've ordered sticky
fabric stuff and out of it will come BEADS! Lots of beads to hopefully sell
on Ebay to make up for me quitting my job while I look for another one!

Charlie.

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Look at these cool beads
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/madartmuse/pagesixteen.htm

---

Old December 31st 03, 01:00 PM
lgreene

You can make beads very much like these using incredible yarns, seed beads
and the coiling gizmo.

Although the gizmo suggests that you leave long flat ends, you can cut them
off and tuck in the end wires.

Hers look as though they may be knit/crocheted/woven, but a similar effect
can be achieved very quickly and easily.

Old December 31st 03, 03:01 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Those are cool! I"ve been wanting to try felting some beads and I just got a
crochet book and it's got instructions for crocheted buttons that would work
wonderfully as a bead, especially embellished with seeds, charms, etc.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old December 31st 03, 09:19 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

It is How to Crochet by Pauline Turner:

http://snipurl.com/3lw9

I got the book from a SAHM for $11. I was amazed - the book was brand new
and retails for almost $30. Amazon has it for $21 and used from $15. Either
way, a good deal. The instructions seem very clear and are broken out by
types of stitches and techniques. There are several nice projects as well,
including some braids that would be cool to have beads incorporated into the
design.