Off to a bead show

Old July 28th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Default Off to a bead show

Ah, yes, it's Saturday, and I'm off to a bead show. Going to the
Innovative Bead Show in
Doylestown. Can life get any better than this? What are all of you
doing today?

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Old July 28th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Oooo, have fun! I took a day off from volunteering with pet adoptions to
catch up on some things at home. Maybe I'll even get a little bead time in!
I haven't been on the torch in about 2 months! Too much else going on, and
the seed beading and wire is easier to leave out and pick up and put down
again. I just haven't had a chunk of time to sit at the torch. ;(

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ups.com...

Old July 28th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

I'm back. I managed to control myself a little. Just bought some 12
mm
Burma Jade in a celery green, some small jade circles to make
earrings, a large Bali silver bead to use as a center bead for the
jade necklace, some clasps, some silver crimps and a beautiful peyote
type purple glass bracelet which was only $20.00. I was looking for
some larger moss agate beads, but every strand I saw had Goldilocks
syndrome (either too small or too large).

It was a fun day. Got to spend time with my best bead sister, Marcile.
After the show we went out for Thai food.

Now to get started designing for that show I have in 3 weeks. Sigh.

Patti

Old July 29th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jul 28, 2:19 pm, Patti wrote:
I'm back. I managed to control myself a little. Just bought some 12
mm
Burma Jade in a celery green, some small jade circles to make
earrings, a large Bali silver bead to use as a center bead for the
jade necklace, some clasps, some silver crimps and a beautiful peyote
type purple glass bracelet which was only $20.00. I was looking for
some larger moss agate beads, but every strand I saw had Goldilocks
syndrome (either too small or too large).

It was a fun day. Got to spend time with my best bead sister, Marcile.
After the show we went out for Thai food.

Now to get started designing for that show I have in 3 weeks. Sigh.

Patti

Great Patti Glad you had fun

Old July 29th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

OK, it's raining here and I'm reviewing the purchases I made yesterday
and I'm sorry I didn't buy more, like those detailed, expensive bead
caps. Does anyone else have the "regrets" afterwards or just me?

Patti

Old July 29th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Lol! Always! The next day I end up thinking, "Aw man, I could have used
___________ for this project and ____________ for this

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com