OT- how hot is it where you are?

Old June 13th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
melinda[_2_]

Default OT- how hot is it where you are?

Beckibead wrote:
A gorgeous 80 here, I am tanned and beautiful, no rain, gas is $3.85.
LOL -- OK I gave you the highest price I've seen in Menlo Park close
to work. I paid $3.49 close to me, which is the lowest I have seen.

Becki in California

Your fuel prices are similar to our petrol prices here in coastal
city areas, or at least where I am (just north of Sydney).

Had to convert from litres to gallons and AU$ to US$.
--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old June 14th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Hey Shirley is always a winner, no matter how much she pays for gas!

But good grief! $9 a gallon! I'd have to get me a bike or something.
--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Beckibead" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 11, 11:42 pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
Diesel and petrol here in the UK costs around 4.40GBP that is about 9

Yes folks, we have a winner!!!!! More expensive than CA by far!!

Good lord.

Becki

Old June 15th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
CantinaCarolina

On Jun 8, 11:48 am, Patti wrote:
Ok, make me feel better. It is 90 degrees here. How hot is it where
you are?

The good news is that gas went down below $3.00 to $2.99.

Pattiwww.pattiwhiteley.com

103 in Tucson today and gas is about 2.89

Old June 16th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Oh, ick - so hot!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

"CantinaCarolina" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old June 21st 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sandy

On Jun 8, 11:48 am, Patti wrote:
Ok, make me feel better. It is 90 degrees here. How hot is it where
you are?

The good news is that gas went down below $3.00 to $2.99.

Pattiwww.pattiwhiteley.com

103 in Tucson today and gas is about 2.89

A week later and it's 108 today. I'm only 20 miles south of you, Cantina,
and gas is still $3.11. Gouge!!

Lurking Sandy