OT- how hot is it where you are?

Old June 10th 07, 08:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
melinda[_2_]

Default OT- how hot is it where you are?

Patti wrote:
Ok, make me feel better. It is 90 degrees here. How hot is it where
you are?

The good news is that gas went down below $3.00 to $2.99.

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Cold, we have limited power, back on 4:30pm Sunday, after loosing
all power 1:30am Friday. I f you've heard news about a ship aground
on a beach near Newcastle north of Sydney, Australia, well I don't live
too far from Newcastle. The back yard got a little flooded Friday night
but apart from loosing power we have been okay.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old June 10th 07, 08:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
melinda[_2_]

Beadbimbo wrote:
I'm right there with you, Patti. 89 today and we REALLY need some rain!

We've just too much in one go, if I could send you some I would.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old June 10th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Black Cat Beads

It has been in the 100s. Friday is forcasted to be 108.

Gotta love Arizona. *snicker* at least it is a dry heat with only about 4-8%
humidity.

Nicole
www.blackcatbeads.com

Old June 10th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jun 8, 1:48 pm, Patti wrote:
Ok, make me feel better. It is 90 degrees here. How hot is it where
you are?

The good news is that gas went down below $3.00 to $2.99.

Pattiwww.pattiwhiteley.com

We got that beat 94 - 97 the past few days but muggy too cause we had
a lot of rain this year already here in San Antonio gas $2.99 at least
we are not in europe gas is that much a liter V

Old June 11th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
traceystreasures

It's been extremely hot here in Florida- up to a 100 yesterday,
and the humidity is through the roof- which is what really makes
it miserable I wouldn't mind the heat so bad if the humidity wasn't
so thick! Another hot one expected today.

On Jun 8, 8:47 pm, "Linda2" wrote:
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message

I'm right there with you, Patti. 89 today and we REALLY need some rain!

--

High 80's, low 90's and lots of rain!

Linda2

Old June 11th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

A gorgeous 80 here, I am tanned and beautiful, no rain, gas is $3.85.
LOL -- OK I gave you the highest price I've seen in Menlo Park close
to work. I paid $3.49 close to me, which is the lowest I have seen.

Becki in California

Old June 11th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Beckibead" wrote in message
oups.com...
A gorgeous 80 here, I am tanned and beautiful, no rain, gas is $3.85.
LOL -- OK I gave you the highest price I've seen in Menlo Park close
to work. I paid $3.49 close to me, which is the lowest I have seen.

Becki in California

It's actually under $3.00 at some places here, $2.96-2.99.

Still hot though.

Linda2

Old June 12th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

You are beautiful and some day I'm gonna come see ya! LOL Regardless of the
gas prices!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
oups.com...

Old June 12th 07, 07:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Diesel and petrol here in the UK costs around 4.40GBP that is about 9
dollars a gallon.

Shirley

In message .net,
Vibrant Jewels writes

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old June 13th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

On Jun 11, 11:42 pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
Diesel and petrol here in the UK costs around 4.40GBP that is about 9

Yes folks, we have a winner!!!!! More expensive than CA by far!!

Good lord.

Becki