Dilemma

Old June 13th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default Dilemma

Karleen -- I just went to my mailbox today, apparently the first time
in at least 6 weeks. There was a letter there from Ohio dated 4/26.
LOLOL. So who writes letters anyway?

They were mailed on Monday. The instructions explictedly say -- don't
send me anything. I want these to be gifts.

Becki

Old June 14th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

blah blah blah, can't I send you a gift if I want to? (:P

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
oups.com...

Old June 14th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I got mine today!!! Scary. I was looking at them thinking, "I'm not sure I
can make this better!"

I already have an idea for the smaller necklace, and my 13 yr. old wants in
on the challange and wants to help me (or take over) the bigger one.

Have we set a date for the unveiling or just whenever we get done? I'll
take the before photos today so I don't forget!!

You know, I sent this in and thought, "What was I thinking?" because I
thought I'd stress myself out, but I'm already having fun getting those
creative juices going! I've needed a kick in the pants lately!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

oups.com...

Old June 14th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I take it back. My *teenager* is being a brat. She can find her own
challange!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I got mine today!!! Scary. I was looking at them thinking, "I'm not sure
I can make this better!"

I already have an idea for the smaller necklace, and my 13 yr. old wants
in on the challange and wants to help me (or take over) the bigger one.

Have we set a date for the unveiling or just whenever we get done? I'll
take the before photos today so I don't forget!!

You know, I sent this in and thought, "What was I thinking?" because I
thought I'd stress myself out, but I'm already having fun getting those
creative juices going! I've needed a kick in the pants lately!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

oups.com...

Old June 14th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Becki,
Your necklace came today. What happens if I like it the way it is?
Should I send it back? Re-do it anyway?

Patti

Old June 14th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Lol. I thought the same thing when I got mine!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old June 14th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Got the necklace yesterday, and I'm thinking, what's wrong with it? LOL You
brat, you're really making this hard! hahahahahahahahaha

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
nk.net...
ME

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
"Beckibead" wrote in message
ups.com...
And you get to keep what you make!

Becki

Old June 15th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

On Jun 14, 12:20 pm, Patti wrote:
Becki,
Your necklace came today. What happens if I like it the way it is?
Should I send it back? Re-do it anyway?

Patti

Patti -- do with it whatever you like. That is the necklace that sent
me over the edge, LOL. I know it can be better. I remade it twice.
I chose that one for you because I know you love jade. BTW, the
spotted stones are Australian Opal -- I love them in green!!! I wish
I had done the entire necklace in the opal and left off the
serpentine.

It is yours, no matter what.

Much love -- Becki

Old June 15th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Jerri -- here is what REALLY bothered me about the set you got. I
liked it. Didn't love it, but liked it. Until I put it on. And the
stations of the short necklace lay exactly on top of the stations of
the long necklace -- a Bad Design if I have ever seen one. Also, if I
was only going to use seeds for the long necklace, it should have two
strands or something more substantial (like the spiral stitch Linda2
is teaching to her student). The long one looks out of balance to
me. Perhaps it should be shorter. The colors worked for me. When I
tried on both necklaces together, however, I was too done.

Becki

Old June 15th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

NOTE TO JERRI AND KATHYZ:

The necklace that Kathy has contains most of the rest of the Vendome
necklace from which I extracted the slices on Jerri's necklace. I
think the ones on Kathy's necklace are the boring ones, and I combined
them just to use them up, and hated it. This information is more for
Jerri, since she is enamoured (as I am) by the slice beads on her
necklace.

Becki

OT - Dilemma Empress Beads Beads 10 April 2nd 05 04:02 AM
Please help with my dilemma merrystitch Quilting 1 January 19th 04 04:16 PM
Curtain dilemma Carolyn Wagner Sewing 2 January 2nd 04 04:29 PM
A dilemma... MerryStahel Quilting 4 September 13th 03 05:23 PM
Dilemma, I need your help Laura Gilbert Quilting 20 July 16th 03 11:37 PM