Dilemma

Old June 4th 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default Dilemma

Ok, I was just emailing someone from here, and told her I made five
necklaces this weekend, only one of which I like (and the one is
really two, since they are layering pieces). Here is the dilemma:

Do I give them away to the first five people who email me or do I
challenge myself, do the rippit and remake those suckers until they
turn into something I like?

Feel free to give me the benefit of your opinion. LOL

Becki

Old June 4th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

OR you could take pictures of the original pieces and send them out with the
challange to make them into something else!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Old June 4th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

OOOHHHH Ilike that. Who wants to play?

Becki

Old June 4th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

And you get to keep what you make!

Becki

Old June 4th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

I'd love to play. I'm new here, and just getting started playing with beads.
Been reading archives for a couple months, and visiting past project photos
online to see what everyone has created. Purchased some FWPs and seed beads,
and made one spiral rope seed bead bracelet with FWPs and firepolished
beads.

LMK, Kathy

oups.com...

Old June 5th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

ME

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
ups.com...

Old June 5th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Jun 4, 5:57 pm, "Zk" wrote:
I'd love to play. I'm new here, and just getting started playing with beads.
Been reading archives for a couple months, and visiting past project photos
online to see what everyone has created. Purchased some FWPs and seed beads,
and made one spiral rope seed bead bracelet with FWPs and firepolished
beads.

LMK, Kathy

"Beckibead" wrote in message

oups.com...

OOOHHHH Ilike that. Who wants to play?

Becki- Hide quoted text -

I'll play. It's a great idea.
Patti

Old June 5th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I'll play, too!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Old June 5th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

OK, Patti, Jerri, Karleen and the new Kathy -- email me (beckibead at
the yahoo com) with your snail mail and I will get these out to you.
LOVE to see what you do with them!!!

Becki

Old June 5th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

Done!! Looking forward to giving my creativity a kick-in-the-pants.
--
KathyZ now since there were other Ks here before me

"Beckibead" wrote ...

OT - Dilemma Empress Beads Beads 10 April 2nd 05 04:02 AM
Please help with my dilemma merrystitch Quilting 1 January 19th 04 04:16 PM
Curtain dilemma Carolyn Wagner Sewing 2 January 2nd 04 04:29 PM
A dilemma... MerryStahel Quilting 4 September 13th 03 05:23 PM
Dilemma, I need your help Laura Gilbert Quilting 20 July 16th 03 11:37 PM