Bali sterling clasps

Old February 22nd 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Bali sterling clasps

Now that Nicole is no longer offering her great Bali prices, where is
everyone buying their Bali clasps?

Thanks,

Patti

Old February 22nd 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I am glad you asked that Patti. I was wondering the same thing
I have almost run out of the last lot I got from her.
anyone???

Em xx

Old February 22nd 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

These guys look pretty good!
http://www.bali-bead-shop.com/index.htm

Old February 22nd 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I like Indo-Expo and Zeelver. Shiana is also nice. All are online.

I might be doing an order to Indo-Expo. If I do, I'll post and you can
piggyback with me.

Barbara
http://www.penguintrax.com
Blogs at http://www.penguintrax.com/chatter and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old February 23rd 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

https://www.indoexpo.com/

You'll need to sign up for an account to see prices, but when I checked
yesterday it was approx. 51 cents a gram and they have a 500 gr.
minimum.

If I order, it's piggybacking with someone else UNLESS there are enough
RCB people interested in splitting shipping and customs fees for an
order.

Old March 6th 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Tina,
Not at this time - maybe in another few weeks. Sorry I didn't get back
to you guys sooner - my parents were here, Jon's Mom is here now and
I've been inundated with work. My department just lost a part-time
writer and a technical editor, so we're up to our eyeballs right now.

I will let you know if I cna plan something with either IndoExpo or Zeelver.

Old March 8th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

What is the interest here to do a silver buy? I love the toggles and
beads on www.indoexpo.com

If I were willing to pull it together, who would be interested in a
buy? If you are not comfortable responding here, please email me
offline.

Katie, jonesing for Bali