AD: New Penguin(s)

Old February 10th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default New Penguin(s)

Hello everyone:

To all who have made such wonderful comments regarding my penguin beads:
Polly, Shirley, Su, Annie, Teresa, Cindy, Lara, Emma and
Jerri.

Thank you, for taking time from your busy lives to view my babies. Your
heartfelt support means a lot to me!
David

"glass guy" wrote in message
Hello folks:
I have a new penguin, Dad and baby listed last night. If you are

interested,
the link is below.

Welcome back Sooz! You have been absent for too long!!

Old February 10th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

David they are truly amazing!!!! WOW!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

Ebay auctions - ID flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflutterbearies

My blog - http://www.spiglass-studio.com/myblog/myblog.html

Old February 10th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD: New Penguin(s)

Holy F*ck.

sorry....the penguin lover in me is crying right now....

Barbara
http://www.penguintrax.com
Blogs at http://www.penguintrax.com/chatter and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old February 10th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Holy F*ck.

sorry....the penguin lover in me is crying right now....

awwwwww... I think of you every time I see a beautiful penguin (and
silly ones too!).

Polly
(honestly though, don't tell anyone but I almost cried seeing them and
reading the story)
Old February 10th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

David,

My life is never too busy for glass! It's one of the best parts of
being in a beady world, knowing that there are neat new things to see
all the time.

Your work is just superb, I treasure my beads that you've made and
would love to own one of your penguins one day but frankly if I won one
I'd give it to Barb and she'd cry a lot so we'll just have to sit and
admire them from a distance. I do so hate making her cry. ;-D

Seriously, your work is wonderful and once in a while it rises above
that to sublime. I genuinely wish that you'd made those last year when
I had mad money I was spending in a wild and frivolous fashion on
seashells and the like as I'd have just as many seashells but a penguin
too!

Eventually I may even have mad money again and to help lighten the
karmic burden of owning such funds I'd have to send you some. In
exchange I'd only expect a small token, perhaps a bead or two.

-Su

Old February 11th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hello Su:
I concur with your first statement, and I guess that is why we are all here,
burning and cutting ourselves. I don't think it is masochism(is it?)

I'm always willing to offer a home to deposit mad money, (this may be a
possible cure for the madness?), and have a few tokens on hand to alleviate
your need to dispose of same!!!

Thank you for your wonderful compliments.

Kind regards,
David

oups.com...

Old February 11th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Next time I have any money even showing the slightest sign of a temper
tantrum, it's yours, David.

:-D

-Su

OT looookay. penguins! Kenneth L Hamilton Quilting 16 December 18th 05 05:44 AM
looookay. penguins! klh Yarn 4 December 16th 05 03:38 AM
Emily L. - Penguins Through A Rainbow Threaded Needlework 2 June 21st 05 10:12 PM
For Barb - Penguins! - OT Tinkster Beads 16 December 9th 04 04:15 AM
Barley bead with Penguins - Oh Barbara.... KDK Beads 20 August 15th 04 06:51 AM