AD: New Penguin(s)

Old February 9th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD: New Penguin(s)

Hello folks:
I have a new penguin, Dad and baby listed last night. If you are interested,
the link is below.

Welcome back Sooz! You have been absent for too long!!

Old February 9th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

glass guy wrote:
Hello folks:
I have a new penguin, Dad and baby listed last night. If you are interested,
the link is below.

Welcome back Sooz! You have been absent for too long!!

awwwww They are *beautiful*!!!!

--
Polly
Old February 9th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

They are drop dead gorgeous. I would put them in my display cabinet any
day.
Shirley

In message SJKGf.182329$6K2.23085@edtnps90, glass guy
writes
Hello folks:
I have a new penguin, Dad and baby listed last night. If you are interested,
the link is below.

Welcome back Sooz! You have been absent for too long!!

Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old February 9th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

David, they're beyond klunk-worthy!

You're an absolutely amazing artist.

-Su

Old February 9th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default New Penguin(s)

I saw that set last night, David - and it is just darling!

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal

Old February 10th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

They are amazing David. I didn't see the movie but I love reading your
story about them. I wish I had a few extra pennies in the piggybank.

Teresa
www.lavendercreek.gmxhome.de

Old February 10th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I loved the last bead and this one is just a sweet. So cute. Thanks for the
link.

Lara

--

Check out my eBay auctions: http://snipurl.com/8fa3
Check out my Justbeads.com auctions: http://snipurl.com/jr6c

Old February 10th 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

oh David they are sooooooooo cute. You are onto a winner there!
Good luck with the listing.
Em xx

OT looookay. penguins! Kenneth L Hamilton Quilting 16 December 18th 05 05:44 AM
looookay. penguins! klh Yarn 4 December 16th 05 03:38 AM
Emily L. - Penguins Through A Rainbow Threaded Needlework 2 June 21st 05 10:12 PM
For Barb - Penguins! - OT Tinkster Beads 16 December 9th 04 04:15 AM
Barley bead with Penguins - Oh Barbara.... KDK Beads 20 August 15th 04 06:51 AM