Bead Book review

Old October 17th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Roxan

Default Bead Book review

Has anyone seen Sherry Seranfini's and Heidi Kummli's new book The Art of
Bead Embroidery yet? I ordered it when I knew it was coming out and it is
just wonderful, full of beautiful pictures and great direction on bead
embroidery. This is the first book in a long time that was inspiring me to
do more embroidery collars and pieces. Check it out I know you will love it
as much as I did if for nothing more than the eye candy.
Roxan

Old October 19th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks Roxan! I love to read what people think of new books.

You haven't had a chance to look at Laura McCabe's book, have you? I wish
Amazon would add the "Search Inside" to that one!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
. ..

Old October 19th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Roxan

I go to the bookstore and go through every bead and jewelry book they have
every few weeks. No I haven't seen Laura new book yet, but I saw it
advertised in one of the magizines. I will try to get hold of a copy and let
everyone know what I think of it. But you must at least look at Sherry's new
book it just takes my breath away.
Roxan
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Thanks Roxan! I love to read what people think of new books.

You haven't had a chance to look at Laura McCabe's book, have you? I wish
Amazon would add the "Search Inside" to that one!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Roxan" wrote in message
. ..
Has anyone seen Sherry Seranfini's and Heidi Kummli's new book The Art of
Bead Embroidery yet? I ordered it when I knew it was coming out and it is
just wonderful, full of beautiful pictures and great direction on bead
embroidery. This is the first book in a long time that was inspiring me
to do more embroidery collars and pieces. Check it out I know you will
love it as much as I did if for nothing more than the eye candy.
Roxan

Book Review: Bead Fantasies by Takako Samejima EL Beads 0 March 1st 05 07:10 PM
Book Review: Bead on Trouble EL Beads 3 February 13th 05 04:34 AM
BOOK REVIEW: Beading With Right Angle Weave: A Beadwork How-to Book Cheri2Star Beads 9 October 26th 04 02:01 AM
Book review Dr. Sooz Beads 12 July 19th 04 02:39 PM
Book Review: Linda Lehman's Bead Crochet Jewelry EL Beads 4 April 5th 04 04:48 PM