Still looking for earring findings for toddler with screw on backs. Can anyone help?

Old October 17th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cara

Default Still looking for earring findings for toddler with screw on backs. Can anyone help?

I would really like to make some earrings for toddlers with the screw
on safety backs. Preferrably sterling and gold-filled. Are there any
sources for something like this? I've searched far and wide, with no
luck.

Please respond if you have any clues.

Thanks

Cara
Old October 18th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Oct 17, 3:07 pm, Cara wrote:
I would really like to make some earrings for toddlers with the screw
on safety backs. Preferrably sterling and gold-filled. Are there any
sources for something like this? I've searched far and wide, with no
luck.

Please respond if you have any clues.

Thanks

Cara

Have you tried riogrande.com and ask for their catolog or a service
rep they have a great selection of earring supplies

Old October 18th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Mystified One[_2_]

I know Wal-Mart carries the screw on backs in their jewelry department. You
put them on a regular earring.