OT wedding stationery pictures up what Valerie asked for.

Old September 3rd 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default OT wedding stationery pictures up what Valerie asked for.

I have put the pictures up of the wedding stationery I made for GD.
Under wedding pictures.
URL below
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old September 3rd 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwwwwww, those are lovely!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 3rd 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Sep 3, 5:56 am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
I have put the pictures up of the wedding stationery I made for GD.
Under wedding pictures.
URL below
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Thoses are so cool smile thanks for sharing Shirley

Old September 3rd 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Annie Bauer

Shirley, your wedding creations are lovely!

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal

Old September 6th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Dear Shirley,
I had a lovely visit with you tonight in your garden and home. All that was
missing was a spot of tea! It's amazing all the beauty that you create,
especially knowing your health concerns. You continue to be an inspiration
to me. Hugs, Karleen

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old September 6th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Vibrant Jewels
writes
Dear Shirley,
I had a lovely visit with you tonight in your garden and home. All that was
missing was a spot of tea! It's amazing all the beauty that you create,
especially knowing your health concerns. You continue to be an inspiration
to me. Hugs, Karleen

Thanks Karleen for your kind words.
At the moment the garden is going under a radical change. The wet summer
we have had put paid to a lot of the plants, they just rotted away. DH
found that the wood trellis work also had rotted so he has had to take
it down. Now we are planning a low maintenance garden since we are not
getting any younger.

I had a trying day yesterday, I went to the funeral of a crafting friend
but coming home my car broke down on a busy roundabout. The clutch cable
had snapped and left me stranded in the fast lane, in a position were I
could have been hit by a large vehicle.
I called the AA for rescue but the police came on the scene, They called
for back up. Then they stopped the traffic and pushed me to the side of
the road for safety. The AA could not fix the car, so he towed me to a
garage and then brought me home.

It as left me feeling very shaky and all the things to do for the
wedding in two weeks time.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old September 8th 07, 08:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Shirley those invites are fantastic! Your GD is having quite the stylish
wedding! ;-)

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Old September 8th 07, 11:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Valerie
writes
Shirley those invites are fantastic! Your GD is having quite the stylish
wedding! ;-)

Thanks Valerie.
I did enjoy making them knowing no one else will have the same. That is
unless now they copy mine since all the world can see them. LOL
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Wedding Pictures BEIDesign Sewing 18 July 22nd 04 05:55 PM
Wedding Pictures [crossposted] Trish Brown Sewing 18 April 25th 04 07:31 PM
Wedding gown pictures BEI Design Sewing 0 March 19th 04 08:33 PM
OT Wedding pictures ready for viewing AliceW Quilting 8 November 17th 03 07:33 PM