financial help

Old September 4th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default financial help

Hello Cyber world,

This is so crazy but hey this world is crazy these days, that guy
is a billionaire for letting people advertize on a tiny section of his
web page and people are auctioning off a million dollar homes for $100
dollars, so what the hay, I'll give it a try. I am a stay at home
mother of two with cronic back pain (phybromyalgia, after 10 years you
would think I would know how to spell that!) I have a bachelours in
music ed. and now working on my MBA. I have tried to get a job but
have had very little luck (too much education and not enough
experience)So I have decided to start making jewelry. We are not a
wealthy family my husband is a police officer so we are doing ok check
to check you know how it is. However as I went to buy the things that
I needed to make three necklaces and two bracelets and it turning out
to be almost $100 It was a little high for our check book... I would
really like to do this I have tried other hobbies like cake decorating
which I do very well at but the back thing is a problem but with the
beading tah dah I can sit and bead woo hoo. So What I was thinking If
any of you well experienced beaders who are doing well financially
would like to donate to a worthy cause You could donate to my pay pal
account and email me with the amount and then when I get on my feet I
will send you a piece worth that amount. So it really isn't a free
hand out it is more like an investment. Give it a thought and if you
feel generous Please be generous!

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Tara Harris

Old September 4th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Wow! Either you're a nervy fake and liar, or you are so disabled that you
can't think straight.

A college graduate who can't spell the name of her degree? Your husband is
a cop, which is not a low paying job and has excellent benefits. You've had
Fibro for 10 years and don't know the first letter of the word? (You
describe it as pain, but don't mention the mental exhaustion than would
account for forgetting how to spell the rest of the word.)

You want to "start" beading to make money? You don't make money on stuff
until you get some, at least a little, expertise. You also need to pay
attention to details and use proper technique (just as one needs to
punctuate properly in writing requests). And you want people to send money.
Not beads or supplies, but money. And, sweetheart, if you think decorating
cakes is tiring, you'll find making AND selling jewelry exhausting!

You have experience decorating cakes but you need a different "hobby" to
make money? I know I guy who went to jail for vehicular manslaughter. He
decorated cakes from jail for pay, and paid off his settlement of $250,000
while in jail in less than 5 years (with the jail taking most of his
earnings). Go back to cake decorating.

We have other people, who've been contributing members of this rcb
community, who could use some help. I have trouble seeing this as anything
but spam. If I am wrong, tell us more about yourself and I will be happy to
apologize. And I might even send beads, though not $.

Tina

ups.com...

Old September 5th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather

Ditto!! (G) Tina was too polite......I couldn't get past the fact that
she can't even spell the name of her disease.....lol. I haven't seen a
scam like this one for a while.

Cheers....Heather