Budgie pendant

Old July 19th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Budgie pendant

LOL, looks like the tornado warning we had fizzled, although we did
have some wicked rain and lightning this morning. This weather is
killing me - it's too hot to paint because it dries too fast :-)

Here's a pendant I made featuring one of my budgies for your enjoyment
-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../moxiebead.jpg

And here's a horse that's destined to be a magnet -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...yr/magnet1.jpg

It took two hours to paint that last one - it was supposed to be white
on purple, but the whites just weren't grooving with me!

Best,
Christine

Old July 19th 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Good job, Christine! I especially love the budgie. )))))))

--
hugs,
Linda

wrote in message
oups.com...
: LOL, looks like the tornado warning we had fizzled, although we did
: have some wicked rain and lightning this morning. This weather is
: killing me - it's too hot to paint because it dries too fast :-)
:
: Here's a pendant I made featuring one of my budgies for your enjoyment
: -
:

Old July 19th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Oh, he's sweet!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

oups.com...

Old July 20th 07, 08:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

What a cute bird pendant!!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
oups.com...

Old July 21st 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

How cool! Painting small stuff isn't easy either.
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

oups.com...

Old July 21st 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

On Jul 20, 10:51 pm, "Dawn ^..^" wrote:
How cool! Painting small stuff isn't easy either.

Thanks Dawn! No, it isn't easy at all. I finished a meerkat magnet for
a friend's birthday and it took a lot of planning. The set of brushes
I bought are all sizes 1 and lower.

Best,
Christine

Old July 21st 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Thanks Valerie, Moxie *is* cute. I have had budgies for over 20 years,
and out of all of them, he's just the sweetest. We had him for two
years before we got another bird, so he is very tame and super
friendly.

Best,
Christine

Old July 21st 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

LOL, Moxie would fluff up to hear you say that :-) I have another
painting of him here - http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/54189770/ -
he's a truly exceptional budgie!

Best,
Christine

My first sculpture pendant!! Beadbimbo Beads 14 August 27th 04 12:20 AM
ISO 14k GF pendant bails Lee S. Billings Beads 7 April 20th 04 07:28 AM
paua pendant Debbie B Beads 1 February 5th 04 12:42 PM
PMC pendant and a question Christina Peterson Beads 26 July 18th 03 08:36 PM