Dilemma

Old June 17th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Dilemma

Lol. I can['t wait to see what everyone does. I had to order something to
go with what I'm doing. I had another idea, but wasn't happy with the way
it was going, but may go by the LBS to see if I can find something that
would bring that idea together.

Decisions, Decisions!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Zk" wrote in message
Jerri,
Once our camera has returned home, I'll share photos. Maybe we'll need to
swap components. What fun!
--
KathyZ

"Beckibead" wrote ...
NOTE TO JERRI AND KATHYZ:

The necklace that Kathy has contains most of the rest of the Vendome
necklace from which I extracted the slices on Jerri's necklace. I
think the ones on Kathy's necklace are the boring ones, and I combined
them just to use them up, and hated it. This information is more for
Jerri, since she is enamoured (as I am) by the slice beads on her
necklace.

Old June 17th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Lol. Just reading the thread was pretty funny!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
ink.net...
LOL I was thinking, I know I AM getting older, and maybe the old eyeballs
ain't what they used to be BUT I still only counted 1 pendant!
hahahahahahaha

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Beckibead" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, Sorry I got them confused. Karleen and Patti -- switch comments.
LOL. And still do whatever you wish with it!!!

Bec

Old June 18th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Reding through the threads is kind of funny because I am such a DIP.
I know that Karleen loves jade also, and apparently I was thinking
that when I loaded the pendants into the envelopes. They are all
jade, but only one piece was green jade and it was a favorite of
mine. For some reason, I love the way that one is shaped.

Karleen -- just change comments, LOL. What you thought was green
turquoise is Austrailan opal.

Becki

OT - Dilemma Empress Beads Beads 10 April 2nd 05 04:02 AM
Please help with my dilemma merrystitch Quilting 1 January 19th 04 04:16 PM
Curtain dilemma Carolyn Wagner Sewing 2 January 2nd 04 04:29 PM
A dilemma... MerryStahel Quilting 4 September 13th 03 05:23 PM
Dilemma, I need your help Laura Gilbert Quilting 20 July 16th 03 11:37 PM