AD:Spring Garden

Old February 10th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD:Spring Garden

This set is inspired by the amazing winter..yes am from northern Canada, and
almost daily is above 0!!! And no snow...crazy!! Anyways...hence the
flowers...take a peek if you like!!

Cindy
www.uniquecreationsbycindy.ca
eBay ID: UCBYCINDY
JustBeads ID: UCBYCINDY

Old February 10th 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hello Cindy:
Those are nice bright colours, and yes, we are receiving spring-like
conditions on the coast too! Daffodils will be blooming soon. My
neighbour showed me a piece of robin egg today that had fallen out of a
nest.
David

Old February 10th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Very beautiful Cindy! YUM!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

Ebay auctions - ID flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflutterbearies

My blog - http://www.spiglass-studio.com/myblog/myblog.html

Old February 10th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Looks like a Monet painting!

Love the sandstorm beads, too, btw.

Barbara
http://www.penguintrax.com
Blogs at http://www.penguintrax.com/chatter and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old February 10th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Really nice garden beads!

But I gotta ask: above 0C?

We've just come out of a three week cold spell, with lows of -38C/-35F
including 10 days of lows -43C to -50C / minus 45-55F. So you're bogarting
the warm weather, eh?

Tina

Old February 13th 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Thanks!!

Cindy
"Paulette Insall" wrote in message
Very beautiful Cindy! YUM!

Old February 13th 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Yes...above 0 C...I have never seen a winter like this...never. I am a farm
girl and all I can think is this isnt' good for the farmers! But I am
sure enjoying it...but I bet the travel agents aren't...no one wants to get
away as the weather is beautiful.

Old February 14th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

We had Mennonite farming friends in New Norway, between Camrose and
Edmonton. The soil there is so rich!

Yeah, odd weather makes me nervous too. Are all the bugs going to be hyper
because it wasn't cold enough to kill them off? Does no snow shovelling
mean bad forest fires to come, etc?

I remember one year in Whitehorse, YT, we had a freak warm spell, and during
Rendezvous, in Feb, I actually had a pansy (viola) that was next to the warm
house pop up and bloom!

Tina