new work

Old February 14th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default new work

Sorry if y'all are seeing this twice. It never showed up from my server.

Hi all,

Here I go again, playing catch-up on the newsgroup; fell behind after
the holidays, then a busy period at work.

Anyway, I've been playing with fringe beads a lot lately. A couple of
years ago, I saw a bracelet in one of the bead magazines, made with
teardrop shaped beads. I had tried that, but it was *way* too
big/dramatic for my taste, so I tried the same thing with fringe beads.

Here are some pics -
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/carlie...dXsZEBYFb7Ka1u

Apart from that, I've just been trying to clean/organize The Studio, and
getting back to updating the webpage (after selling almost everything
back in December g).

Cheers,
Carla

Try Yahoo! Photos for yourself Got digital pictures of your own?
Upload them to Yahoo! Photos - then share them with friends and even get
35mm-quality prints. Find out more http://photos.yahoo.com. Get 10
FREE Prints
Order Prints of carliecraft's photos for yourself - your first 10 are
FREE! Just click "Order Prints" while viewing photos to get started.

If you can't see the button above, copy and paste this web address into
your browser's web address bar:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/carlie...ePsZEBXnGdKa1u

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/carliecraft/album?.dir=/9bf3&.src=ph&.tok=phePsZEBXnGdKa1u

Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy
http://privacy.yahoo.com/ - Terms of Service
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/