Oh gee, Lori G

Old February 7th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Oh gee, Lori G

Monet Bridge
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lori-Greenberg-T...cm dZViewItem

She does such a great job at combining muted and clean.

Tina

Old February 7th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Ooooh, she's done it again!!!!!!

As soon as I get my camera back from DD, I have to shoot pix of the set
I made with a score from Lori back in November. I love them so much and
got some really nice compliments in Tucson.

For the record, Lori Greenberg is a trouble-maker! Thanks to her I
bought TWO bead presses (I'm a press virgin). We made a deal that she
would teach me how to use the presses and I'll teach her about using
dichro and pulling goldstone stringer. Look out world!

KarenS
Old February 8th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

This one is definitely a beauty...what amazing talent she has!

Teresa
Website:
www.lavendercreek.gmxhome.de

Ebay Auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlavendercreekQQhtZ-1

Old February 8th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

That is a well-crafted bead!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old February 10th 06, 08:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Wow. Thanks everyone!!!

Wait till you see what I did already with dichro, Karen! I couldn't wait
for lessons so I jumped in. ) I still want lessons on how you're REALLY
supposed to use it though!

Goldstone still eludes me. ::sigh::

Oh, and speaking of Tucson...I got to see Karen's flutters up close and
personal (and what she made with my beads). Maybe I should be revising my
wish-list of lessons to: How to make jewelry that actually matches
something I wear. I'm convinced that Karen can make beads that go PERFECTLY
with anything. That is a skill I need to develop. Now I just make things
and pray for those people who know how to make them into something like
that.

And by the way, to set the record straight...I didn't need to be a trouble
maker at all. Karen did just fine by herself. How many times were you at
the booth drooling over the tools Karen? ) You came in with trouble
already in your own mind!

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

Old February 10th 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Beautiful!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old February 12th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I won the Monet Bridge bead!!! I'm SO excited. I've been to Giverny,
Monet's home/studio and beautiful gardens which inspired the bead. It
will bring back great memories as well as being an art treasure.

Thanks, Lori.

Patti

Old February 13th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Thanks for bidding (and winning!) You're gonna love it!

I called it the bridge but I didn't realize that there is actually a
painting called the Bridge at SomethingorOther by Monet too. I think you
know the one I emulated though.

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

"Patti" wrote in message
oups.com...
I won the Monet Bridge bead!!! I'm SO excited. I've been to Giverny,
Monet's home/studio and beautiful gardens which inspired the bead. It
will bring back great memories as well as being an art treasure.

Thanks, Lori.

Patti

AD - Lori Greenberg New Giveaway and Specials Lori Greenberg Beads 0 May 12th 05 06:18 AM
Thank You, Lori! Kathy N-V Beads 0 January 2nd 05 01:24 AM
I Got Lori Beads! Linda2 Beads 6 July 10th 04 11:53 PM
Lori Greenberg Set Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 7 May 18th 04 06:32 AM
AD: Lori Greenberg Polymer Closeout Pieces Lori Greenberg Beads 1 October 2nd 03 01:40 PM