[AD] New stuff on website

Old February 12th 06, 07:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default [AD] New stuff on website

I guess this qualifies as an [AD] but I really just wanted to share my new
"Live Long and Prosper" beads as well as the new "Identity" beads that I
have been doing. As mentioned previously, this has been a really rough few
months for me and it has been a real comfort to sit at the torch for a few
hours and create. I love lampworking and I love the new LL&P beads that I
have been exploring.

I am out of oxygen at the moment but as soon as I get some I am back into
the boro for a while. I really cleaned my stash out by taking 150 to the
local bead store in order to hopefully find them new homes. I have lots of
ideas for new things so I am looking forward to getting time to hit the
torch.

Site is at:

www.preciouslittlethings.ca

Thanks for looking! I hope you like them.

- Sandy

Old February 13th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Nice new work, Sandy!

Barbara
http://www.penguintrax.com
Blogs at http://www.penguintrax.com/chatter and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

[AD] Changes to Website Bacchae Beads 2 November 8th 05 03:56 AM
AD Whimbeads New Website [email protected] Beads 8 September 13th 05 07:27 PM
Seasons Greetings From Castleton Web Designs Conkie Quilting 0 December 21st 04 02:08 AM
AD - New stuff on website, new auctions + auctions ending tonight...including "Fiery Heart"! Kalera Stratton Beads 10 April 11th 04 06:34 AM
Arts & Crafts How-To programs are now available on DVD and Video. Chip Taylor Marketplace 0 February 16th 04 05:56 PM