AD: Happy New Year and New Auctions.

Old January 7th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD: Happy New Year and New Auctions.

Hello everyone:
I wish everyone a happy, prosperous and most of all,a healthy New Year!! Things are finally slowing down a little for me after the big push for the holidays. I have not been listing any auctions since just before Christmas, thinking that people would be too busy to be thinking about bidding on beads, but have some new ones up now. The first one ends on Monday.
This one is a almost every Snowbird's tropical fantasy, Mayan Shores;
A little Greek tale to entertain you, Pleiades;
Something a little different,Gilded Cage;
Another letter from Greece, Ariadne;
And finally, an encased bicone, Tangerine Promise;
I have been trying the TurboLister option to spice things up a bit, any comments are more than welcome!!
Thank you for taking the time to look,
David

Old January 7th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Happy New Year and New Auctions.

David, as always, your work is really wonderful! Pleiades being my personal favorite, followed by Tangerine Promise.

This one is a almost every Snowbird's tropical fantasy, Mayan Shores;
A little Greek tale to entertain you, Pleiades;
Something a little different,Gilded Cage;
Another letter from Greece, Ariadne;
And finally, an encased bicone, Tangerine Promise;

Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal
cast the net to snare me
Old January 8th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Annie Bauer wrote:
David, as always, your work is really wonderful! Pleiades being my
personal favorite, followed by Tangerine Promise.

OMTP! In that order!

This one is a almost every Snowbird's tropical fantasy, Mayan Shores;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5073185100
A little Greek tale to entertain you, Pleiades;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5073450463
Something a little different,Gilded Cage;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5073811093
Another letter from Greece, Ariadne;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5074173863
And finally, an encased bicone, Tangerine Promise;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5074502092

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal mailto:acbauer@sbcglobal

--
Polly
Old January 8th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I'd already had an eye on the 'Mayan Shores' before you posted this
message, David.

Superb work as always. You don't need to spice up those beads!

-Su

Old January 8th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Gorgeous work, David. Happy New Year to you, too.

-------
Barbara
http://www.penguintrax.com
Blog at http://www.penguintrax.com/chatter

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com. Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Old January 8th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hello Shirley:
Thank you for your nice comment.
David
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
Gorgeous beads as always.
Shirley

In message IoWvf.57099$m05.6554@clgrps12, glass guy
writes

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk

Old January 9th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Dear David,
Happy New Year and thank you for letting us know about your auctions.
I'd love to see the glass cage bead in person! (Probably any of
them!!)
Peace,
Lilyflower