My Mom and other info.

Old March 19th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
grammykathy

Default My Mom and other info.

I wanted you all to know that my Mom came home Sat. I couldn't post
before because I had my grandgirls over the week-end and I had a
Signature Homes party yesterday afternoon.

My son made it home from Germany safely, can't wait until I see his
pixs.

As for Mom, I really don't think she should have came home. She is
just to confused and I don't think she should EVER be left alone.

We are still house hunting. I seen one that I really like but the guy
isn't returning Earl's phone calls. Why do people put a For Sale sign
out and then not return phone calls. It isn't to far from the
grandgirls either. Earl was told about another one that price and
building wise sound great BUT the same difference in travel time to
the grandgirls.

Old March 19th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

grammykathy wrote:
I wanted you all to know that my Mom came home Sat. I couldn't post
before because I had my grandgirls over the week-end and I had a
Signature Homes party yesterday afternoon.

My son made it home from Germany safely, can't wait until I see his
pixs.

As for Mom, I really don't think she should have came home. She is
just to confused and I don't think she should EVER be left alone.

We are still house hunting. I seen one that I really like but the guy
isn't returning Earl's phone calls. Why do people put a For Sale sign
out and then not return phone calls. It isn't to far from the
grandgirls either. Earl was told about another one that price and
building wise sound great BUT the same difference in travel time to
the grandgirls.

Fingers are still crossed for you on the house front!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old March 19th 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

"Kate XXXXXX" wrote in message
Fingers are still crossed for you on the house front!

Good to see you posting, Kate. Hope you're feeling better and back to your
healthy as possible self

Val

Old March 19th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Val wrote:
"Kate XXXXXX" wrote in message
Fingers are still crossed for you on the house front!

Good to see you posting, Kate. Hope you're feeling better and back to your
healthy as possible self

Val

Bit intermittent at the moment... But there's a top-up for my pain
management course on the horizon!

I managed 60 lengths in the pool yesterday, but today my hands feel like
lizard paws!

Old March 20th 07, 10:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Kathy, I'm hoping/wishing/praying for your home woes to come to a happy
conclusion soon. Glad to know your son came home safely and am sorry about
the situation with your Mom. I can't imagine how you must feel about it, but
I offer my prayers and best wishes there too.
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"grammykathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I wanted you all to know that my Mom came home Sat. I couldn't post
before because I had my grandgirls over the week-end and I had a
Signature Homes party yesterday afternoon.

My son made it home from Germany safely, can't wait until I see his
pixs.

As for Mom, I really don't think she should have came home. She is
just to confused and I don't think she should EVER be left alone.

We are still house hunting. I seen one that I really like but the guy
isn't returning Earl's phone calls. Why do people put a For Sale sign
out and then not return phone calls. It isn't to far from the
grandgirls either. Earl was told about another one that price and
building wise sound great BUT the same difference in travel time to
the grandgirls.

OT still looking for more info on TAP joysjane Quilting 3 August 19th 06 12:33 AM
Thanks for info !!!!!! Marlene McCray Quilting 0 August 15th 06 12:44 AM
Need info on LQS AliceW Quilting 9 April 8th 05 05:24 PM
Thanks for the info SlinkyToy Yarn 1 September 28th 03 05:07 PM