Quick Airplane Question -- NOT OT

Old April 16th 04, 10:10 AM
Poetta

Default Quick Airplane Question -- NOT OT

Hi again ... just me buggin' you!!! (*smile*)

With my daughter being bed-ridden for the next 6 weeks more or less,
she wants a cross stitch project to do to keep her from being bored.
She and her DH have done up baby John's room with the cutest airplane
theme (DH works for Delta -- mechanic). Does ANYONE know of a cutsie
airplane kit or even an airplane freebie? I can kit it up for her if
we can't find anything else.

Thanks so much for your help -- you guys are the GREATEST!!!

Jennifer / Poetta

www.LadybugLane.com

Old April 16th 04, 01:25 PM
Bmciowa

a cutsie
airplane kit or even an airplane freebie?

I have a JMI leaflet that's called Wild Blue Yonder that's just adorable. It
calls for silk'n colors, but you could use any really bright and funky
overdyes. I'd be happy to pop it in the mail to you or your dd if you're
interested.

Sara
WIPS: Nothing; in major stitching slump

Old April 17th 04, 05:00 AM
Boohoo1971

Does ANYONE know of a cutsie
airplane kit or even an airplane freebie? I can kit it up for her if
we can't find anything else. BRBR

If nothing shows up, go to www.hoffmandis.com and click on search and then on
keyword and enter airplane. There were several charts shown. Your local LNS
should be able to order it for you. Boo
Old April 17th 04, 12:22 PM
Poetta

Hi Sara. Sent you an e-mail but not sure you got it. I would LOVE to
have this leaflet. E-mail me and I'll give you my addy and we can
negotiate a price. I KNOW Cara (DD) will appreciate it!

Old April 17th 04, 03:38 PM
Heartland House

check out this site. WW1 airplanes
http://www.heartlandhouse.com/docs/ww1.htm

Quick question... Todd Rich Jewelry 1 August 12th 04 02:59 PM
More questions (was A quick question) Steve Lamb Beads 3 March 18th 04 08:25 AM
A quick question Steve Lamb Beads 42 March 14th 04 06:18 PM
Quick eBay Question Arondelle Beads 4 January 4th 04 06:35 AM