AD: Fibers Ending SUNDAY 9 TO 11 EST New Lower Shipping Rates

Old September 21st 03, 02:47 PM
Spot

Default AD: Fibers Ending SUNDAY 9 TO 11 EST New Lower Shipping Rates

Hello Everyone,

I have lots of fiber packs up for bid and for direct sale right in the store
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=41765320&ssPageName=L2

I have added NEW handmade paper packs and a Halloween Page Kit. Don't
forget to checkout the Sampler sets it's a great way to add variety to your
fibers.

Shipping and handling rates have dropped. The new rates also apply to
anything bought tonight at auctions. So even if the auction says the
shipping 1.50 it is only 1.00 for your first packet and .75 for any
additional.

There are lots more up for bid than what you see here so be sure and check
out my about me page. From there you can view everything available.
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/i_am_spot_the_cat/

Sampler Sets
60 Yd Sampler
69 Yd Sampler
40 Yd Sampler

Halloween Page Kit
12 Count Assorted Handmade Papers

Ending Sunday Night 9 PM TO 11 EST
Sea Side Stroll Fibers
Chocolate Fudge Fibers SALE
Lavender Peach Dream Fibers
Forest Green Fibers
Wild Flower Fibers
Jewel Fibers
Fall Foliage Fibers
Mommys Makeup Fibers
Sherbert Fibers
Summer Season Fibers
Pretty In Pink
Bloomin Tulip Fibers
Coral Reef Fibers
Sunset Eyelash Mix
Lilac & Purple Fibers
As always:
- Combined shipping is welcome when making 1 final payment for all your
auctions
- You are welcome to take your time and browse I will combine shipping on
all items bid on and paid for in a 10 day period.
- Quick Fast Shipping

Thank you
Celeste - CatScraps

--
/\_/\
('o')

Check out my Ebay auctions for scrapbook supplies at
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/i_am_spot_the_cat/
For even better deals look at my Yahoo Auctions
http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/brionccc
Kidney 96
In the average time it takes an American to drive to work 45 minutes.
At least 1 person dies! waiting for a life saving transplant.

Get your organ donor card today! at the ~~~~ Transplant Resource Page ~~~~
http://www.TransplantResourcePage.com
85 pages done in 2003