C of NDLWRK

Old March 20th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bobbieviorritto

Default C of NDLWRK

A REMINDER to my stitching friends!!! Celebration of Needlework is
coming. April 28th - May 2nd. Georgette and I are planning to stay over
Saturday night and go to the Saturday Night Event. The hotel rate was
under $100. for up to 4 persons (2 double beds). This year the Saturday
Night event will include an Italian Buffet and Susan GD lecture on the
Albert and Victoria Museum.talk

http://celebrationofnw.com/index.php

I'm still deciding on a class and of course I will buy raffle tickets,
so chime up here.

Bobbie V.
Old March 22nd 10, 10:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-03-20, bobbieviorritto wrote:
A REMINDER to my stitching friends!!! Celebration of Needlework is
coming. April 28th - May 2nd. Georgette and I are planning to stay over
Saturday night and go to the Saturday Night Event. The hotel rate was
under $100. for up to 4 persons (2 double beds). This year the Saturday
Night event will include an Italian Buffet and Susan GD lecture on the
Albert and Victoria Museum.talk

http://celebrationofnw.com/index.php

I'm still deciding on a class and of course I will buy raffle tickets,
so chime up here.

Bobbie V.

Looking forward to seeng you both there. I signed up for the Sat night
event. I didn't see any classes that I was interested in. I'll probably
take the make it and take its instead.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
Old March 31st 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
The Lady Gardener[_3_]

I am very envious of your opportunity.

I would love to go where I could do multiple classes with multiple teachers,
and as to the idea of having an opportunity to indulge in retail
heaven............just being able to see what you're buying would be a rare
treat.

I am just about to start assembling Betsy Morgan's Toy Box Etui, all the
stitching on all the pieces is done, I just need to sit and contemplate the
finishing for a while. If you had the opportunity to do a class with her I
can assure you that her pieces are beautiful. Well designed, well charted,
and well throughout - a rare trio.

In two weekends time I am doing a class with CA Wells - the Belgian
Chocolate box. Project really doesn't excite me that much, but it is always
a fun day.

Joanne in Perth, Western Australia