GeoBear in Orkney

Old March 24th 10, 11:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher

Default GeoBear in Orkney

GeoBear arrived at 10am today (Wed 24 Mar). Today he's touring
Stronsay's shops (all three of them) and beauty spots. Tomorrow he
visits Stronsay Junior High School and he should be on his way to
Germany at the weekend.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old March 24th 10, 11:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Bruce Fletcher wrote:
GeoBear arrived at 10am today (Wed 24 Mar). Today he's touring
Stronsay's shops (all three of them) and beauty spots. Tomorrow he
visits Stronsay Junior High School and he should be on his way to
Germany at the weekend.

Thank you so much for arranging s visit to the local JHS and then
planning to be prompt in sending GB on his way! Be Careful today and
don't let the little guy spend too much on tchachkis while shopping
:-)!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old March 29th 10, 01:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Bruce Fletcher wrote:
GeoBear is on his travels again, now he is heading for Germany.

Thanks for letting me know -- I will pass the news on to the RCTQ
people. BTWm did you remember to send a post card to the class so thay
know where GB has been? Thanks again for hosting him & hope you had fun

Old March 29th 10, 02:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Sorry for posting to my own post but I forgot to ask. Bruce -- if
you have digital photos of GB, would you please send them to MOI for
inclusion in the Webshots album? Thanks & CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

GeoBear is on his way mirjam Needlework 4 February 18th 10 05:48 AM
GeoBear. joyce Needlework 0 January 28th 10 03:30 PM
Orkney tapestries Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) Needlework 9 October 4th 08 12:48 PM
OT - weather in Orkney Bruce Needlework 3 December 17th 07 01:50 PM
OT - Orkney on BBC2 Bruce Needlework 1 June 3rd 07 01:32 PM