Looking for a pattern

Old March 26th 10, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
constantmac

Default Looking for a pattern

On Mar 25, 5:58�pm, Donna wrote:
I think it may be "Old Aviary Sampler" from issues of Antique Sampler
and Needlework Quarterly. If you google "old aviary sampler" you'll find
some blogs about it (if this is the one you're talking about), and maybe
one of those kind folks would be willing to sell their back issues after
they're done.

sue

--
Susan Hartman

Sue is right and I had this info confirmed by In Stitches.

Old Aviary Sampler. It was published in the Sampler & Antique Sampler
Magazine over 4 issues - #43-46 - Summer 2006 to Spring 2007

Donna in Virginia

Yes, I found it too, and have found a couple of sources for the
magazines. But also found a source for the chart alone, so may go that
route.

Thanks, everybody. Am definitely going to pick this one up. When I'll
get started on it is a whole other story. There are so many new and
wonderful projects out there calling to me, and that doesn't even
include the unfinished WIPs leftover from my years of stitching
pre-2000. I'm going to have to really exercise some discipline not to
go too nuts on the whole stash thing!

Happy stitching everyone!