Off to Vegas for the bead shows!!

Old May 28th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

Default Off to Vegas for the bead shows!!

My flight leaves tomorrow and the bead shows are on Friday. Weather is supposed to be fabulous. I
am gonna get a tan. *grin*

For anyone who will be flying soon, check the airline websites for whats allowed and whats not.
They've restricted the baggage to only ONE "free" bag, and I hear that they will soon charge for
that one as well. Like, do they think we don't change our clothes or shower when we get to where we
are going? Who the hell are they kidding? Everyone brings at least one bag - sheesh!
I have to pack all my toiletries in with my clothes if I don't want to pay an additional $25.00 on
top of the $500.00 plane ticket.

Anyway, I'll post pics of my goodies when I get back. I hope to see lots of fantastic beads/strands
that I don't get to see at the usual local bead shows.

Wooooooo Hooooooooo, I am VEGAS bound!!

Sterling

Old May 28th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_2_]

Have a super time, Sterling......and bring back TWO bags of
beads/strands/slots winnings.....grin. They just started charging $25
extra for other than carry-on up here too.

Cheers.....Heather in the Great White North.

Old May 29th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Momabear

Heather,

I have been saving all year for this... so depending on whats
available, I plan to get loads of stuff. Possibly even TWO bags of
beads! *grins*

Sterling

On May 27, 6:24*pm, "Heather" wrote:
Have a super time, Sterling......and bring back TWO bags of
beads/strands/slots winnings.....grin. * They just started charging $25
extra for other than carry-on up here too.

Cheers.....Heather in the Great White North.

Head Count for the Vegas Bead Shows Sterling Beads 15 April 25th 08 07:04 PM
AD (sort of) - Bead Rennaissance in Las Vegas VManes Beads 0 May 31st 04 09:49 PM
Bead Shows Lattes Beads 7 April 16th 04 06:02 PM
Speaking of bead shows, who's going to Bead & Button?? Beadseeker Beads 10 February 25th 04 05:32 AM
Bead Shows Melissa Beads 12 January 14th 04 02:37 PM