Janome question

Old July 12th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
pami

Default Janome question

First of all I want to say "hello" to everybody. I have been okay just
relaxing. I have one more surgery to go on my reconstruction. That should
take place the end of the Summer. On my sewing machine Janome 6600 as I
lift the pressure foot up it will beep...The bobbin has thread so it's not
that. Can anybody tell me my old machine I had before this never talked
back to me...hehehehe!!
Pami

Old July 12th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Have a look at your manual Pami.
Mine had little sounds for a lot of things. Somewhere I found how to
'turn the sound off' (it stays for things you *need). I know the 6500
is different from the 6600 in many respects, so perhaps it doesn't have
that; but read through the manual and see if it is there.
Leslie might know?
..
In message , Pami
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 12th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

In article ,
"Pami" wrote:

First of all I want to say "hello" to everybody. I have been okay just
relaxing. I have one more surgery to go on my reconstruction. That should
take place the end of the Summer. On my sewing machine Janome 6600 as I
lift the pressure foot up it will beep...The bobbin has thread so it's not
that. Can anybody tell me my old machine I had before this never talked
back to me...hehehehe!!
Pami

Mine will beep at me if I try to lift the presser foot before the thread
cutter is absolutely, completely done with its job.

marcella
Old July 13th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

My 6600 will beep if I try to cut the thread after I lift up the foot.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes