Shirley -- OT

Old January 13th 04, 07:53 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default Shirley -- OT

What I mean is, my email to you is being returned to me. I can't get through.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 13th 04, 10:40 PM
Shirley Shone

I got your last one. I have not put a ban on you dolling.
I do not know how to put a ban on anyone. Consequently I get all sorts
of tripe. Perhaps it was a glitch with my ISP, they are setting up
something to stop the blatant spam. Come to think of it I have not had
one of those Microsoft things today.
Love
Shirley

In article , Dr. Sooz
writes

Old January 13th 04, 11:22 PM
Dr. Sooz

I have not put a ban on you dolling.

I didn't think so! SMOOCHIES~~ I thought maybe your in box was too full or
soomething!
:-D

Shirley OT Dr. Sooz Beads 1 January 13th 04 07:46 PM
OT Shirley is okay Shirley Shone Beads 17 November 13th 03 08:22 PM
Shirley I found great fares Shirley Shone Beads 5 September 5th 03 02:35 AM
Att Shirley ( UK) White Raven Designs Beads 8 July 29th 03 05:08 AM