so what do you think of the price of gas in the US ?

Old April 25th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

Default so what do you think of the price of gas in the US ?

It's really not that complicated. *Next time you and
your "Jman" get together, have him go over it with you
once more. *It's really not like it's physics or
anything. *And it's really not like you're chimps or
anything.

I was thinking of "chumps"....
Old April 28th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Apr 25, 10:27*am, wrote:
On Apr 24, 10:51 pm, Jman wrote:

On Apr 24, 8:11 pm, Kman wrote:

In ,
on Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:19:24 -0700 (PDT), Jman, wrote:

it's easy to see why Looney and Associates
think that You and I live in the same house.....

* You're the strawman who said 3 million Canadians all
post from the same IP address. *Idiot.

Actually, I don't think that was me but I'll humour you just the
same. *You see, unlike your internet of the 90's, we here are
connected by Fibre-optics across the ENTIRE country. *No Lag in
bandwidth, no latency issues and no meltdowns like you have in the US
(Verizon Anyone ?) *I live in the first city in all of North America
to be connected through large pipe OC and I pay a 50 bucks a month for
a 25 megabit connection. *Now you tell me why, who or how the same IP
appears ? *Stop looking at the host. *It's really that easy. *Now
since the Host is behind Firewall/Proxy, etc, and so too are we behind
our own Firewall's (router) you don't see the "Actual IP Address" for
each person's computer, and let me assure you, we all have our OWN IP
address. *It was explained in a prior thread anyway.....

Suck on that Idiot,

Oh, and next time, be a REAL man and put your Money where your mouth
is and stop having Google remove your postings from the ARCHIVE.
(Afraid your ass-shaving buddies might see it and get their panties in
a twist ?......)

/Jman..

Trying to make these back country hillbillies understand how a single
internet provider can serve entirely across Canada is a futile
effort. *It's like trying to teach physics to chimpanzees whose only
interest is when they'll next get to eat or masturbate.- Hide quoted text -

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

Tis' funny....

Heh, heh...
Old April 28th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Apr 25, 2:16*pm, " "
d wrote:
In ,
on Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:27:15 -0700 (PDT), ,

wrote:
Trying to make these back country hillbillies understand how a single
internet provider can serve entirely across Canada is a futile
effort. *It's like trying to teach physics to chimpanzees whose only
interest is when they'll next get to eat or masturbate.

* Here, I'll type very slowly for you.

"Jman" posts from 68.146.126.10 aka
S01060019db6bf32f.cg.shawcable.net (the cg tells us
it's likely a Calgary address).

You post from 24.68.228.160 aka
S010600402b3ce845.gv.shawcable.net (the gv tells us
it's likely a Greater Vancouver address)

* See. *Both owned by shawcable.net, but different
IP addresses. *When you post from J's house, your
posts will be from 68.146.126.10.
* When "Jman" posts from your house, his posts will be
from 24.68.228.160.

* It's really not that complicated. *Next time you and
your "Jman" get together, have him go over it with you
once more. *It's really not like it's physics or
anything. *And it's really not like you're chimps or
anything.

Yeah,

I'll walk over to his house and we'll 'hang'. It's only about 1000
K's over and through the Rockies.
At least YOU were able to figure it out.... I still doubt that the
rest will understand or believe it...
Give that CHICK a HERO COOKIE !
Old April 28th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Apr 27, 10:25*pm, " " wrote:
In ,
on Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:07:10 -0700 (PDT), Jman, wrote:

wrote:
[...]

* You've done it in the past... or else he posted
from your IP. *I forget which. *I'm sure you'd remember
more quickly than it would take me to go look it up.

At least YOU were able to figure it out....

* Wow. *Finally. *I've repeated the same thing I don't
know how many times. *I'm glad I was finally able to
break it down enough for you to comprehend.

I still doubt that the
rest will understand or believe it...

* I don't recall "the rest" disputing it. *I only
remember you disputing it.- Hide quoted text -

Me thinks you be a wee bit confused there Lass....

I don't recall "the rest" disputing it. I only remember you disputing it.

WTF ? Have you read any of the past threads ? What are you,...
'Ronald Reagan' ? "Gee Nancy, I don't Recall, I don't remember
that" Ollie, do you remember that ? heh, heh...

Do you work for FOX NEWS ? Do you make **** up as you go and think
that everyone else is going to believe you ? Let me tell you
something Lady,.... YOU are most DEFINITELY in the RIGHT PLACE for
that !..... HEH, heh... This is one ****ED UP forum that is FULL of
Republican Hillbilly ****Tarts ! These "Children of the Corn" will
BELIEVE ANYTHING.....!

Anyway,
It's not my fault the education system in your Country let you down.
Your ability to read won't help you very much if you are unable to
decipher the words that grace the stalls of the Local Home Depot.....
You're a sad, sad, little woman and you have my pity.

Cheers !

/Jman...

best price? rosie read n' post Beads 9 March 10th 05 04:27 PM
Lowest price? Umbertakers Jewelry 3 May 7th 04 03:28 PM
Lower price kt Machine Knit 1 October 6th 03 04:23 PM