Quilterscache has a new block :)

Old September 10th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Default Quilterscache has a new block :)

http://www.quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore.html
bed of stars

its been so long since i've seen a new one i was excited.
not one i've seen anywhere else either, another original.
wooooooohoooooooooooo
jeanne
my very small mind is so very easily amused

Old September 10th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

HURRAY!!!!!!!! Love her blocks!

But does she have new music?

Seriously, thank you!! I was waiting just like you were. I'll use this
star next weekend to make a red-white-blue QOV block. (OK Pat, now you know
what's coming next!)

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old September 11th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

I was thinking along the same lines, Kay. That would make a wonderful quilt
for my next Soldiers' Angels creation. It would be so nice if someone
skilled with one of those EQ things would show us how it looked in red,
white and blue. Thanks, Jeanne for letting us know about the newest.
Polly

Old September 11th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

There has to be a better way to do the block then cutting all those pieces.
I guess I will have to try to alter the pattern and make the pieces like we
do 1/2 square triangles. Now, where is my paper???

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old September 11th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

I thought this would be a perfect block for paper piecing.

--
Mary
"Boca Jan" wrote in message
: There has to be a better way to do the block then cutting all those
pieces.
: I guess I will have to try to alter the pattern and make the pieces like
we
: do 1/2 square triangles. Now, where is my paper???
:
: --
: Boca Jan
: Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
: boca_jan1atyahoodotcom
: http://community.webshots.com/user/BocaJan
:
:
:
: "Kay Ahr" wrote in message
: ...
: HURRAY!!!!!!!! Love her blocks!
:
: But does she have new music?
:
: Seriously, thank you!! I was waiting just like you were. I'll use this
: star next weekend to make a red-white-blue QOV block. (OK Pat, now you
: know what's coming next!)
:
: --
: Kay Ahr in NV
: http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr
: to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address
:
:
: ...

Old September 11th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Tomorrow I'll play in EQ and post some "thoughts."

--

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
I was thinking along the same lines, Kay. That would make a wonderful
quilt for my next Soldiers' Angels creation. It would be so nice if
someone skilled with one of those EQ things would show us how it looked in
red, white and blue. Polly

Old September 11th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

"Kay Ahr" wrote in message
Tomorrow I'll play in EQ and post some "thoughts."

Me, too! It looks like a fun block ... really nice an' versatile! :-)

Maybe make a PP pattern out of it! ;-)

Old September 11th 07, 06:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Marsha shows a PP pattern. I just finished a PP snowman quilt. Not tempted
to do another one soon. Polly

Connie wrote Me, too! It looks like a fun block ... really nice an'

Old September 11th 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Marsha shows a PP pattern. I just finished a PP snowman quilt. Not

tempted
to do another one soon. Polly

*blush*
Whoops! I didn't realize that ... only remember someone mentioning that
they'd like a PP pattern ...

Old September 11th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

I played. See the results of RWB tinkering in EQ6 in the "Bed of Stars from
Quilter's Cache" Album. I think I like 3 and 4 the best.
--

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
http://www.quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore.html
bed of stars

its been so long since i've seen a new one i was excited.
not one i've seen anywhere else either, another original.
wooooooohoooooooooooo
jeanne
my very small mind is so very easily amused

Quilterscache Sally Swindells Quilting 16 July 26th 07 01:03 AM
name that block Polly Esther Quilting 20 April 3rd 06 08:43 PM
thank you for your help with car block psuj Quilting 0 October 30th 05 09:52 PM
"Strolling the Block" block exchange....members wanted! Terbear Quilting 5 October 4th 04 04:45 AM
Cat block Help CHARLES MURPHY Quilting 3 December 5th 03 12:50 PM