Good thoughts for a lurker

Old September 9th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default Good thoughts for a lurker

In article ,
(NightMist) wrote:

A lady of my online aquaintance who lurks here (yes I have tried to
get her to speak up!) has a situation.
She left her service dog with her mom while she was in the hospital,
and the dog escaped to go find her.
This furry fella is much beloved and needed by her.
Sightings of him have reported that he is moving on three legs so he
has likely injured his back foot or leg.

Can we get some good vibes going to guide Hunter home?

NightMist

What an awful thing to have happened! I do hope Hunter will live up to
his name and find his way home.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 9th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Hunter, you mind your mamma! Come home soon - you are needed and loved.
What a beautiful story of the love between animals and their human friends.
I just know this'll have a good ending.

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z37/shazrules/
"NightMist" wrote in message

A lady of my online aquaintance who lurks here (yes I have tried to
get her to speak up!) has a situation.
She left her service dog with her mom while she was in the hospital,
and the dog escaped to go find her.
This furry fella is much beloved and needed by her.
Sightings of him have reported that he is moving on three legs so he
has likely injured his back foot or leg.

Can we get some good vibes going to guide Hunter home?

NightMist
--

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the
majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with

Old September 9th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old September 9th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Sending homing thoughts to Hunter! I do hope your friend recovers her dog
very soon, and that he has suffered no harm.

Old September 11th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default FOUND! was Good thoughts for a lurker

Going strictly by what is in the news since I am not sure Shirley has
even made it home yet.

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/9699522.html

Big relief!
The news story says Shirley is doing well, but doesn't say how Hunter
is or anything about his foot.

You folks are good! the little guy has been awol since about the first
of the month, and when I get y'all on it he is found in 24 hours!
Yay you guys!

NightMist

Old September 11th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

That's wonderful. So glad that the precious furface has been found. Please
do let us know when you can how he's doing and, of course, how Shirley is.
I'm sure that having her Hunter safe will do her just a world of good.
Happy, happy. Polly

Old September 11th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Ok, that's right here in my hometown! I thought the story sounded
familiar, but I didn't think you were near me so I figured it was another
lost pet.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old September 11th 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Excellent! I hope Hunter recovers quickly so he can go back to doing what he
obviously wants to do; take care of his Mama. What a great story, so glad of
the happy ending.
--
Debi

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Old September 11th 07, 11:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

THANK you for letting us know, I have been wondering and wondering.

Karen, Queen of Squishies