OT - Star Trek "Star Fleet Technical Manual"

Old October 7th 04, 10:04 AM
Johanna Gibson

Default OT - Star Trek "Star Fleet Technical Manual"

As many of you know, I'm packing to move - in fact we start moving
the furniture this afternoon.
Anyway, I found this book on my shelf. It has maps of all the
places on the Starship Enterprise, symbols of all the different
planets in the solar system, and best of all - patterns for the
various duty officers (male and female).
There must be some Trekkies out there, considering the size of this
group. Whoever is the first person to email me at: j gibson at tesco
dot net gets it. Please send back good quality quilt fabric to the
cost of the postage. I love stars on blue best of all, but failing
that, a good red tone on tone would suit me down to the ground.
(Short on reds at the moment.)

Live long and prosper,

-- Jo in Scotland
Old October 7th 04, 03:05 PM
Teresa in Colorado

am I first? Can I have it?
I'll pay postage...

--
Teresa in Colorado - the first Romulus in Star Fleet (but they didn't know
about it!)

http://home.comcast.net/~treesaquilts
The Presser Foot
www.thepresserfoot.com
-

Old October 7th 04, 03:07 PM
Teresa in Colorado

Some days I hate spell check.

--
Teresa in Colorado - the first ROMULAN in Star Fleet (undercover, but not a
spy!)

http://home.comcast.net/~treesaquilts
The Presser Foot
www.thepresserfoot.com
-

"Teresa in Colorado" wrote in message
am I first? Can I have it?
I'll pay postage...

Old October 7th 04, 04:43 PM
Lorilynn King

Brian's got it.....

--
Lori in Colorado
http://www.users.qwest.net/~lsquared/

Teresa in Colorado wrote:
am I first? Can I have it?
I'll pay postage...

Old October 7th 04, 10:57 PM
Johanna Gibson

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:04:43 +0100, Johanna Gibson
wrote:

As many of you know, I'm packing to move - in fact we start moving
the furniture this afternoon.
Anyway, I found this book on my shelf. It has maps of all the
places on the Starship Enterprise, symbols of all the different
planets in the solar system, and best of all - patterns for the
various duty officers (male and female).
There must be some Trekkies out there, considering the size of this
group. Whoever is the first person to email me at: j gibson at tesco
dot net gets it. Please send back good quality quilt fabric to the
cost of the postage. I love stars on blue best of all, but failing
that, a good red tone on tone would suit me down to the ground.
(Short on reds at the moment.)

Live long and prosper,

-- Jo in Scotland

We have a winner from Finland. From one Johanna to another Johanna.
Perhaps it was fate.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old October 8th 04, 09:03 AM
Johanna Koski

We have a winner from Finland. From one Johanna to another Johanna.
Perhaps it was fate.

Perhaps. I don't usually answer these, because the timezones But this
time I decided to try to be the first! And I was!!

Johanna

--
Johanna Koski
Finland, Europe