OT - Inspiration for logo design class?

Old September 6th 04, 07:45 PM
Charlie

Default OT - Inspiration for logo design class?

I have a small business, called Kallistos. It's a contemporary jewellery
type thing. You can use that if you don't get a better suggestion. If you
want to see mine it's at www.kallistos.co.uk. anything to help!

Charlie.

"Emilia" wrote in message
Sorry for the totally OT post, but I need help!

I'm taking an Illustrator class & I'm on the last lesson.
The problem is I'm stuck! I need inspiration.
The assignment is to create a logo, for anything/anyone... A bit too vague
for me. I can't think of any thing/one to make a logo for...

Can anyone help? Anyone have a small business they need a logo for that I
can work on for my class? I can't promise it will be good enough for you

use professionally, but I need something to use for my class...

Any and all suggestions considered.

Thanks in advance.

Emilia
(budding graphic artist... ;o)

Old September 6th 04, 08:57 PM
Pati Cook

Do a quilting logo for yourself. You could use it on what used to be called
"calling cards", similar to business cards but for an individual.

Pati, in Phx

Emilia wrote:

Sorry for the totally OT post, but I need help!

I'm taking an Illustrator class & I'm on the last lesson.
The problem is I'm stuck! I need inspiration.
The assignment is to create a logo, for anything/anyone... A bit too vague
for me. I can't think of any thing/one to make a logo for...

Can anyone help? Anyone have a small business they need a logo for that I
can work on for my class? I can't promise it will be good enough for you to

Old September 6th 04, 09:09 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Emilia wrote:

Sorry for the totally OT post, but I need help!

I'm taking an Illustrator class & I'm on the last lesson.
The problem is I'm stuck! I need inspiration.
The assignment is to create a logo, for anything/anyone... A bit too vague
for me. I can't think of any thing/one to make a logo for...

Can anyone help? Anyone have a small business they need a logo for that I
can work on for my class? I can't promise it will be good enough for you to
use professionally, but I need something to use for my class...

Any and all suggestions considered.

Thanks in advance.

Emilia
(budding graphic artist... ;o)

Emilia, I don't have a small business -- or a business of any kind --
but if you don't find someone, you might invent a fictitious quilt shop
or something similar.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Old September 6th 04, 10:37 PM
Patti

Hullo Emilia
When I had my Garden Design business, my logo was an acorn on a little
stem. If you would like to use that, by all means do so - it was my own
idea, so you are not taking anyone else's trademark (though it something
similar might have been used elsewhere, by someone else?)
..
In article , Emilia
writes
Sorry for the totally OT post, but I need help!

I'm taking an Illustrator class & I'm on the last lesson.
The problem is I'm stuck! I need inspiration.
The assignment is to create a logo, for anything/anyone... A bit too vague
for me. I can't think of any thing/one to make a logo for...

Can anyone help? Anyone have a small business they need a logo for that I
can work on for my class? I can't promise it will be good enough for you to
use professionally, but I need something to use for my class...

Any and all suggestions considered.

Thanks in advance.

Emilia
(budding graphic artist... ;o)

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 6th 04, 10:48 PM
MB

How about taking a gander through the yellow pages for ideas?.....
You might just find a business that really speaks to you.
Mary

Old September 7th 04, 02:10 AM
Kellie J. Berger

and my brother was trying to start a garden business called "The Terra Firm"
but life got in the way :~(

any rate, something with a little pun in it like that might be a spark for
a good design?!

--
-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net

"Patti" wrote in message
Hullo Emilia
When I had my Garden Design business, my logo was an acorn on a little
stem. If you would like to use that, by all means do so - it was my own
idea, so you are not taking anyone else's trademark (though it something
similar might have been used elsewhere, by someone else?)
.
In article , Emilia
writes