Need help from the computer whizzes in our midst

Old August 30th 03, 11:08 PM
DDM

Default Need help from the computer whizzes in our midst

My email addy changed recently and I thought I had changed to the new one
everywhere. Turns out to be everywhere but here! If you hit properties on
my post it shows the old ( no longer valid) address. I've looked, I've
googgled, I've even stopped for liquid refreshments and still no luck. So
can anyone please tell me how to fix this?

Dee in LeRoy, NY

Old August 30th 03, 11:41 PM
Shelly

In Outlook, go to Tools, accounts, news, properties.
I *think* that's right! lol
Shelly
"DDM" wrote in message
My email addy changed recently and I thought I had changed to the new one
everywhere. Turns out to be everywhere but here! If you hit properties

on
my post it shows the old ( no longer valid) address. I've looked, I've
googgled, I've even stopped for liquid refreshments and still no luck. So
can anyone please tell me how to fix this?

Dee in LeRoy, NY

---

Old August 31st 03, 02:07 AM
DDM

And there it was! Thanks, Shelly, we'll know if it worked when this message
posts. g

Dee in LeRoy, NY

Old August 31st 03, 02:29 AM
DDM

Sounds good to me, jeanne*, thanks. I have been enjoying the lack of spam
since the new addy.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

"nzl*" wrote in message
hey dee,
it works but did you want to 'spamproof ' it?
just add something obvious between @ and .com.
as that isp will not exist it will bounce and you'll never be any the

wiser.
anyone who wants to contact ya has to then manually type in the correct
email which those old nasty spammers never bother with, eh.
i dont despam but thats me, trusting to the end i guess, lol.
jeanne*

"DDM" wrote...