Free to Good Home(s)

Old July 26th 03, 11:15 PM
Bonnie

Default Free to Good Home(s)

If you want any or all of these charts/pamphlets/threads, email me with an
address and I will forward on Monday.

Heavenly Honeybee by Fanci That
My Favorite Things "The Beehive" from First Love Designs
Bee Hive Sampler by Holly House Designs
The Birdfeeder by Cedar Hill
Danish Cross-Stitch Zodiac Samplers - Charted Designs for the Zodiac Year by
Jana Hauschild
It's a Man's World by Cross My Heart, Inc.
Patchwork Angel by Sunset (chart only, this was a kit to be stitched on a
sweatshirt using waste canvas)
Savoir faire by Blackbird Designs (freebie pattern)
Splendor Strandable 12-ply silk in Color #S873
Splendor Strandable 12-ply silk in Color #S925

--
Bonnie

WIP:
EGA's 17th Century Band Sampler ICC
Scarlet Letter's Luna
Olde Colonial Designs' Measuring Gift for Thee
Stitch-n-Zip Patchwork checkbook cover
Knitted Cardigan
Knitted Amish Throw

Old July 27th 03, 02:13 PM
Bonnie

Update:
Bee items are gone.

. ..

Old July 27th 03, 11:36 PM
Bonnie

Another update:
The silk threads, the patchwork angel chart and the savoir faire chart are
gone.

. ..