EQ

Old December 1st 11, 06:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carey N.

Default OT Corded phones, clock faces, and what do they teach children these days? was EQ

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "It's five o'clock somewhere."

--
Carey in MA
(going back to my corner now....)

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Our kitchen clock gets so many different reactions. It has the 12 where
it belongs. The rest of the numbers have fallen to the bottom except for
the 5 which rides around on the minute hand. It's been a kitchen staple
for about 40 years. The little folks want to know why we don't fix it,
the grouches want to know why we don't get rid of it. The brick-masons
who laid our patio wanted to know where they could buy one. Digital may
be efficient but it's surely not much fun. Polly

NightMist wrote:

Here is some more to boggle about.
When I was out in Colorado last summer my great-nephew who is not quite
13 did the point at the wrist and raise the brows motion towards me. I
took out my pocket watch and handed it to him. He was boggled. He had
no idea how to read it. It is your typical clock face with hands and
roman numerals, winding knob at the three. Not only did he not know how
to read a clock with a face, he couldn't read roman numerals!

NightMist

Old December 2nd 11, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default EQ

Contacted them, and they sent me a generic serial number so the program
can be used, it just can't be registered. And they said they hope my
friend enjoys the software. : )

Now just where is that Jo today? I know she was pretty sick.
Wondering about her...

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Check with the people at EQ.

From the forums, here is the contact info: