Our friend Pami

Old February 12th 12, 07:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy from GA

Default Our friend Pami

For those of you that are not on FB but have been following the ups
and downs of Pami.

There has been a post made that her husband Alan has called in Hospice
and she is on the decline. Please continue to pray for the brave
woman who has endured this nasty cancer for way too long.

Cindy from GA
Old February 12th 12, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:41:40 -0800 (PST), Cindy from GA
wrote:

For those of you that are not on FB but have been following the ups
and downs of Pami.

There has been a post made that her husband Alan has called in Hospice
and she is on the decline. Please continue to pray for the brave
woman who has endured this nasty cancer for way too long.

Cindy from GA

Been following Pami on FB for a while now. My thoughts and prayers are
with her and her family. She has fought so hard and for so long.

-Irene

Old February 12th 12, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

So have I, Ginger. What a fight she has made of it, bless her.

Thanks for letting us know Cindy.
..
In message
,
Ginger in CA writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old February 12th 12, 10:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

I, too, have been following both on FB and Caring Bridge. Poor dear.
She is just too young for this
kind of torture. My thoughts and prayers go out as always. Thanks for
the update.
amy in SoCal
Old February 12th 12, 10:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 12/02/2012 19:41, Cindy from GA wrote:
For those of you that are not on FB but have been following the ups
and downs of Pami.

There has been a post made that her husband Alan has called in Hospice
and she is on the decline. Please continue to pray for the brave
woman who has endured this nasty cancer for way too long.

Cindy from GA

Indeed I will. She has fought long, hard, and honourably. My heart
goes out to her and her family.

My Little Sis's best friend from school finally lost her battle this week.

Too many too young...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old February 13th 12, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Pami is such an inspiration to me. I am so sad to hear this news. God
bless
her and her family.
Taria

Old February 13th 12, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon

On Feb 12, 3:41*pm, Cindy from GA wrote:
For those of you that are not on FB but have been following the ups
and downs of Pami.

There has been a post made that her husband Alan has called in Hospice
and she is on the decline. *Please continue to pray for the brave
woman who has endured this nasty cancer for way too long.

Cindy from GA

Bless her heart - she's quite the fighter. I have two friends going
thru this battle right now - I pray that they're as strong as Pami and
are around for quite some time yet - both 68 yrs old - just terrible.
Sending prayers to Pami and her family.

Sharon (N.B.)
Old February 13th 12, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

So sad. My prayers continue to go out for her and her family.
Barbara in FL

How is Pami? Boca Jan Quilting 13 March 25th 08 10:17 AM
Pami Gothikka Quilting 6 August 20th 06 12:52 AM
OT Pami maryd Quilting 1 July 30th 06 05:13 AM
Pami? Taria Quilting 13 July 29th 06 03:46 AM
My friend's new glass bead/sculpture (not an ad per se but just bragging on a friend!) Su Beads 7 January 22nd 06 07:07 PM