quilters dream - dream angel

Old September 11th 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers[_3_]

Default quilters dream - dream angel

I've just finished a quilt top that's hovering between double and queen,
can't decide whether or not to an an extra side border both sides and
make is usable on both, but that's beside the point, I'll be wanting to
baste it fairly soon and I was wondering about using dream angel as it's
for a bed, but most people seem not to bother about fire retardent.
Which then leaves whatever is available in black as possibly the way to go.

http://www.quiltersdreambatting.com/dreamangel.htm

With Quilters Dream, do you prefer the request or selecr loft?

Cheers
Anne
Old September 11th 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Hey Anne:

A quite a few of my machine quilting friends use this batting. A lot
of them prefer it over W&N.

The loft you are asking about would be whether you are going to hand
quilt it or do it by machine. Do you want your stitching to really
show or not.

Kate T. South Mississippi

Old September 11th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

I vote for adding the borders to make your quilt queen-size. Even if it
finds its home on a double bed, there are quite a few 'cover hogs' in this
world and the one with the chilly backside will thank you. Polly

Old September 11th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

"Kate T." wrote Hey Anne:

A quite a few of my machine quilting friends use this batting. A lot
of them prefer it over W&N.

The loft you are asking about would be whether you are going to hand
quilt it or do it by machine. Do you want your stitching to really
show or not.

Yes Anne, I will thank you... ...... sorry, just got back from
swimming and my brain is even more addled than usual... Elly

Old September 12th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Quilters Dream Select did very well for the Virginia
Tech Quilt I recently finished. It is soft enough that
it was easy to squish into my SM for quilting. It
washed up so nicely!! QD is a Virginia Product.
PAT in VA/USA