A little bit OT - or not

Old September 2nd 05, 09:38 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default A little bit OT - or not

Hi everyone!
I am back - at last! The sudden dropping offline...it shocked me. Now I
have an outer modem...it means that the modem is outside not inside the
computer. And the...system is XP. I know you know what I mean. This has
built from 0 to 100 in very short time by very expert man.

As you may know, Operation Aspen has begun. It means I spend my days from
Monday to Friday in Haapavesi aka Aspenwater (name translated straight from
Finnish) and from Friday afternoon to Monday morning in Haapajärvi aka
Aspenlake (translated again).

I stitch aka needlepoint when I am in Haapavesi and knit when I am home
like I am now. I have a poncho under processing, and I hope I can send it
some day to my trustworthy assistant. But the traveling every week takes
rather much my strength, so it may be that she won't get it untill next May
or something. Anyway, knitting goes on. But the 6x6 exchange must
wait...who knows how long. I may never return to it..or then I do, but I do
not know exactly when. But you will know when I am back.
Best: Pirjo
Old September 2nd 05, 10:41 PM
spinninglilac

Hi Pirjo
Great to 'see' you on here again, glad all is going well, and that you now
own a brand new pc...

Working is always a strain, but knit or stitch when you can to relieve the
stress.

In the meantime, glad you are safe and with us all again.

Cheers......Cher x

. ..

Old September 2nd 05, 11:58 PM
MRH

"spinninglilac" wrote in message
Hi Pirjo
Great to 'see' you on here again, glad all is going well, and that you now
own a brand new pc...

Working is always a strain, but knit or stitch when you can to relieve the
stress.

In the meantime, glad you are safe and with us all again.

Cheers......Cher x

Yes, very good to see you back, Pirjo! Also glad to read that everything
seems to be coming along nicely for you and that you are adjusting to your
new routine. )

And Cher.... spinning lilac, huh? Sounds nice! ;o)

Peace!
Gemini
- love the smell of lilacs.... we have a couple of large lilac bushes in our
back yard, not in bloom now of course, but sooooo nice when they are in
bloom and wafting through the kitchen window. )

Old September 3rd 05, 12:03 AM
Rusty

Pirjo, it is good to see you posting here again. Take your time with
the poncho - enjoy the time you spend on knitting it.

Rusty in CT

Old September 3rd 05, 12:52 AM
Katherine

Pirjo Ilvesvuori wrote:
[...]

Good to hear from you, Pirjo.

Katherine

Old September 3rd 05, 03:01 AM

Hi Pirjo,

Your knitting assistant will be waiting, no hurry.

Hugs,

Auntie Nora

Old September 3rd 05, 04:10 AM
Janise

Hi Pirjo,

It is good to see you here again. Have a great weekend and try not to
work too hard. Enjoyo whatever time you have with your crafting.

Janise

Old September 3rd 05, 05:52 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Hallo Pirjo Welcome back !!
mirjam

Old September 4th 05, 12:40 PM
Gwendoline Kelly

Pirjo - it is wonderful to hear form you - we really miss you so much .
Keep up the knitting and I hope to hear more of you very very soon god
Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly