chemo hats

Old August 29th 03, 07:59 PM
Mel Rimmer

Default chemo hats

Can someone please remind me of the URL for the chemo hat site?
--
Mel Rimmer
Old August 29th 03, 09:23 PM
Pat in Virginia

Mel:
http://www.hancockfabrics.com/jump.j...emType=CONTENT
This is Hancock Fabrics, a chain store, NOT Hancock's of Paducah.
NAYY.

PAT in VA/USA

Old August 30th 03, 06:29 AM
Butterfly

Try :
http://www.nancysnotions.com/Nancys/...DXN&URLCheck=1

This is the one I usually make--you can do it to where there is no
outside seam where theh band joins the hat--and still do it with the
serger. I sometimes add a bit of 'whimsy or pin or button' on teh
HTH
Butterfly (think the URL still works)

Old August 30th 03, 06:36 AM
Butterfly

Bit of whimsy on the tab (smiley faces/pins/small flower)Also helps if
you make 3--one to wash/ one to wear/ and one in case.
HTH
Butterfly (nite of interruptions ; )

Old August 30th 03, 01:18 PM
Mel Rimmer

In article , Butterfly
writes
Try :
http://www.nancysnotions.com/Nancys/...=CSU7DXN&URLCh

I can't get it to open, nor http://www.nancysnotions.com either.
--
Mel Rimmer
Old August 31st 03, 01:42 AM
Glenn/Patty

Here's some more for ya

http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/spatt01.htm
http://www.sewing.org/enthusiast/html/ec_turban.html
http://gailbable.tripod.com/jessiesb...afts/id12.html

Patty in NWO

Old August 31st 03, 08:44 AM
Mel Rimmer

In article , Glenn/Patty
writes
Here's some more for ya

http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/spatt01.htm
http://www.sewing.org/enthusiast/html/ec_turban.html
http://gailbable.tripod.com/jessiesb...afts/id12.html

Thanks to everyone who has posted. I have looked at all the sites and
picked a couple of styles I'd like to make.
--
Mel Rimmer

Need help for chemo treatment and caps to make Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 15 October 22nd 03 11:32 PM
Chemo caps Elena Quilting 1 August 8th 03 03:34 AM
Zulu ceremonial hats Gary Smith Marketplace 0 August 6th 03 04:39 PM
Zulu ceremonial hats Gary Smith General Crafting 0 August 6th 03 09:48 AM
Safari hats Gary Smith Marketplace 0 August 5th 03 10:40 PM