Fruits we spoke about... Enjoy! :o)

Old August 19th 05, 03:34 AM
Karen in MN

"JaneB" wrote in message

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"JaneB" wrote in message
I think it's deeply sad to see someone cheer that her 24-year old

son
has once again bowed to pressure
to put off his adult pursuits to live with and support his mother.

JaneB

Jane that is only your opinion and you should keep it to yourself.

Nobody
is telling you how to raise your child(ren), so perhaps you should quit
making judgments on something you know nothing about.

If Gem's posts bother you that much, then for the sake of the rest of

us,
please FILTER her. I haven't seen one person here agree with your

posts.
Most who post here don't seem to care about off topic posts. Life is

too
short to worry about **** like that. If you need help setting up your
filters, I will be glad to help you.

Sorry, I took a vow to make it at LEAST uncomfortable everytime she

violates
Matthew's privacy anew in a public usenet group.

I think it's quite obvious that you aren't sorry. Matthew's privacy is
none
of your concern. Most people here don't seem to mind if someone vents
about
troubles at home. If you don't like it, don't read this group.

Too bad if that annoys you. Maybe she'll take it to email.

Well Jane, I think you are outnumbered and you are annoying a number of
people here. Please, get off your high horse, or go away. Sadly, you

are
becoming an unwelcome troll.

Shelagh

I am happy to be annoying those of you who gossip about Matthew. And

you're
one of them.
Shame on you.

JaneB

Sounds like someone needs to find a life, JANE B.

Old August 19th 05, 04:00 AM
JaneB

"Karen in MN" ask.me.for.my.email.address wrote in message
. net...

"JaneB" wrote in message
[...]

And you're another one, shame on you, too.
JaneB

Old August 19th 05, 04:19 AM
Wooly

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:26:40 -0600, "JaneB" spewed
forth :

I am happy to be annoying those of you who gossip

Generally it takes more than one person to gossip. Have you any
verifiable proof that anyone who frequents this group, other than Gem,
has been posting about Matthew?

You really need to learn the meanings of your new vocabulary words
before you try to use them in sentences.

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
Old August 19th 05, 04:26 AM
Shillelagh

"JaneB" wrote in message

I am happy to be annoying those of you who gossip about Matthew. And

you're
one of them.
Shame on you.

JaneB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well dear, consider yourself filtered. I have nothing
more to say to an idiot troll. You're **plonked**.

Shelagh

Old August 19th 05, 04:30 AM
JaneB

"Wooly" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:26:40 -0600, "JaneB" spewed
forth :

I am happy to be annoying those of you who gossip

Generally it takes more than one person to gossip. Have you any
verifiable proof that anyone who frequents this group, other than Gem,
has been posting about Matthew?

You really need to learn the meanings of your new vocabulary words
before you try to use them in sentences.

+++++++++++++

You've got Google and you know how to use it.

Don't shoot the messenger.

JaneB

Old August 19th 05, 04:31 AM
JaneB

"JaneB" wrote in message

I am happy to be annoying those of you who gossip about Matthew. And

you're
one of them.
Shame on you.

JaneB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well dear, consider yourself filtered. I have nothing
more to say to an idiot troll. You're **plonked**.

Shelagh

And it's not your kid so it doesn't matter.

Nice.

JaneB

Old August 19th 05, 04:54 AM
Wooly

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:30:21 -0600, "JaneB" spewed
forth :

You've got Google and you know how to use it.

Don't shoot the messenger.

You're the one making allegations, its up to you to back 'em up. As
you aren't doing so, I'll suppose you're once again blowing smoke out
your ****.

+++++++++++++

Old August 19th 05, 05:17 AM
Matthew Hollands

"JaneB" wrote in message

So, no, just the title isn't always a clue to on topic or off topic.

Fine, I'll give you that... and for that I do apologize to anyone and
everyone who my off topic message bothered because of me not putting OT in
the subject line. Like I said previously, when I feel that I have done or
said something that bothers people I *do* apologize... it's the way I was
raised.

If that's really a question on your part or just another shot at someone
who has openly responded to your open posts that I think it's deeply sad to
see someone cheer that her 24-year old son has once again bowed to pressure
to put off his adult pursuits to live with and support his mother.

Not sad at all... in fact Matthew knows that I was relieved and cheered
about it, and he knows the reason that I am happy that *they* (not just
*he*) decided to *hold* off on *marriage* for at least three years. It had
nothing whatsoever to do with *pressure* from me or her parents, it was
because he is smart enough to realize that they simply couldn't afford to
pursue a marriage and instant family (she has a child already, remember) so
soon, when he is out of work and she is now also out of work... and neither
of them have any money saved up for anything.... and he talked sense into
her about it all. Oh, and he *bows* to no one, by the way!

*** Just a little extra information for you... when I mentioned before (when
you and I butted heads on this same topic) that my family has a history of
living with more than one or even two generations to a household and that I
know other families in our town who do the same thing and there is
absolutely nothing wrong with it... I got email from people supporting that
whole concept. I was told that if more families did that things would
likely be better in the world because of all the knowledge and love being
shared through the families living under one roof and not just on holiday
visits. So you see, we are not the *only* family who feels like this about
sharing a house. Perhaps you can't understand it because you aren't/weren't
as close to your family. Something to think about, hmmm?***

For the record, (again none of your business, but just so you get your facts
straight before accusing me again) Matthew told me this morning that *they*
decided after spending the entire day together yesterday to take a break
because they simply cannot afford to get together for a while. She lives
(with her parents as well) 30 miles away and the price of gas just
sky-rocketed again, and with no income for either of them it simply isn't
something that can happen right now... so they will simply be keeping in
touch on the internet for a while, while they are taking a break "until we
can get our lives back in order again and also get some income."

Living with his mother is *his* choice... it is also half his house as I
said in a previous post (that *he* talked me into buying *with* him)... with
no pressure from me, thank you. He does not have to *support* me (although
we do split the bills when he has income, and he does do physical things for
me by *his* choice, because I am stubborn and try to do things on my own
that I really shouldn't be doing), I do get some money each month... in fact
at the moment I happen to have more income than he does, if it's any of your
business... which once again it isn't!

Also, for the record... I saw in one of your other posts where you jumped on
this one... Matthew is *fully* aware that his name is attached to the
messages I post here, that is the way it is set up, and he doesn't care
about having it changed. Oh and it's HollandS, by the way.. if you're going
to use our name at least spell it correctly. He is also aware that I have
"spoken" about him many times on this newsgroup, because *most* of the
people here have been friends of mine for quite a while, and he knows that I
vent my feelings and concerns on here to my *friends*. In fact today I
showed him your snarky messages and he said (and I quote) "Who's that? She
can't be one of the friends that you tell me about all the time. She should
back off and mind her own business." Smart young man!

As to your nasty comment in a post to Wooly... "Because I'm sure he has know
idea that she has made him the poster boy for failure and bad judgement"
My son is NOT a poster boy for anything, nor is he a FAILURE. Everyone,
even you Ms Perfect Mother of the Friggin Year, has made bad judgements at
some point in life, it's not a big deal. But I have NEVER ever said that my
son is a FAILURE at anything, so back the hell off!!!

I also see by Wooly's response that at some point (I missed that... must
have been while we were still off-line) you put your nose into her business
about her son too. Is that all you have time to do is horn in on everyone
else's lives instead of dealing with your own? And as Karen said in her
response to you... no one tells you how to raise your son. My son is
raised, and I did a very good job of it (everyone who knows him tells me
so... he never got into drugs, or drinking, or even smoking regular
cigarettes, and he is a very nice and responsible person)... so tend to your
own family and keep out of mine. And as Shelagh said in her response to
you... Matthew's privacy is none of your concern... so worry about your own
son and his privacy. As I already stated, Matthew is fully aware that his
name is on the messages I post from this account, and he is also aware that
I "speak" to friends on this newsgroup about him and about anything else
that is bothering me at any given moment. So your whole reason for jumping
all over me is totally blown out of the water.

Finally, I just wanted to respond to this one last message from you... as
Matthew said "She's just doing it because she knows she can get a rise out
of you, so just put her on ignore and don't give her the satisfaction
anymore!" So, there you have it... from the lips of my wise son... I am
hereby putting you on ignore so you don't bug me anymore. And if you were
*half* as smart as my son (since I seem to get under your skin so much by my
posts), you would just put me on your ignore list too... plain and simple!

Goodbye forever, JaneB!

Gemini

Old August 19th 05, 05:37 AM
Matthew Hollands

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..

why? are you that smug & superior?
i find you just odd. oh, and condesending, patronizing &
rude. don't remember anyone electing you head goddess &
arbeiter

lee maybe i better never mention my son again on here, huh?

I just now spotted your response, Lee. I didn't want you to think that I
was ignoring you when I mentioned the others in my final reponse to JaneB.

Yes, perhaps you should be careful mentioning any family member (or anything
unrelated to yarn for that matter) in case you get pounced on too.

*hugs* & *hugs* to everyone else who had a few choice things to say to (what
was her name again?).

Peace!
Gemini
- my son is right... it is more peaceful and relaxing not having to deal
with that trouble anymore. )

Old August 19th 05, 06:06 AM
Karen in MN

"JaneB" wrote in message
[...]

I have one, thank you very much -- you're the one that apparently has this
need to try and butt into everyone else's and tell them how to live it and
how to raise their kids, which is damn pathetic (at the same time you are
nit-picking about people not putting OT in front of their subject lines,
which you seem to feel free to morph into something else anyway -- you
realize you started out this one bitching because someone didn't put "OT" in
front of the subject line about fruits, and you ended up turning it into
"let me show you how to raise your kids to be as well adjusted as I am").

But like several others here, I am putting you in my kill-file -- when your
need for attention is not filled here, you'll move on to somewhere else. Or
you'll stay in this one and talk to yourself. Either way, go nuts, lady, do
what amuses you, but you're losing the audience (which is all you were
looking for, right?).

Have a life (or get one).

Back to yarn . . .