AD: Stamps On Sale & Celebration

Old April 24th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps

Default AD: Stamps On Sale & Celebration

Hello,
NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY CELEBRATION
May is National Scrapbooking month and National Scrapbook Day is just
around the corner. The first weekend in May is marked as National
Scrapbook Day! National Scrapbook Day is a great day to meet and get
together with other scrapbookers in your community. There are special
events celebrating this day all across the country! We will be offering
some great sales too! I unfortunately, maybe, am going to a
mother/daughter event with my Mom that day out of town, so I have
planned for the next Saturday to celebrate at The Attic.
So...You're invited to a Scrapbook Party hosted by The Attic!

WHEN: Saturday, May 13th!
WHE Inside The Attic!
WHAT: You'll have chances to win extraordinary prizes, so don't
miss out!
Starts: 9 A.M. EST - 05/13/06
Ends: 11 P.M. EST - 05/13/06

· SALES: 5% - 80% OFF PAPER, EMBELLISHMENTS, AND SO MUCH MORE Stop
by for some great deals!! These sales will change each hour, so keep
checking back. One hour it may be paper, the next may be stamps, and
so on. No other discounts or coupons will apply to sale items.
· There will be a FREE GIFT with every $40 minimum purchase, TOO!
· Games
· Grand Prize Giveaway
We also have some fabulous prizes to give away to a member. That's
right, prizes including free merchandise from us, will be awarded at 8
:00 p.m. EDT on Saturday, May 13th.
Starting April 23, 2006, Any Orders over $50.00 Will Receive a Free
pack of Sarapapers
Starting April 23, 2006, Free shipping $100.00 (total order, before
grand total) as always, but will receive A Free Gift: No-Set Eyelets
Your Choice or a FREE Fiber Pack!

Scrap Expo
More Information at http://www.freewebs.com/atticascrap/index.htm
Starts: Noon EST - 06/23/06
Ends: Midnight EST - 06/25/06
SALES
All our 12x12 paper is on sale now! Paper is now 30 cents a sheet!
Was 49 cents.
All 12x12 Paper...
http://www.freewebs.com/martrip/12x12.htm

Mary Anne's Word Garden $3.50...
http://www.freewebs.com/querky/ephemera.htm

All Ephemera, except Mary Anne's Word Garden $4.00...
http://www.freewebs.com/querky/ephemera.htm

Craft Totes $17.99 Were $22.99 Must-see!
See these cute totes at...
http://www.freewebs.com/lgreer/workareawoes.htm

Magnetic Stamps $6.25 Was $6.99 & Date Stamps $5.25 Was $5.99...
http://www.freewebs.com/lgreer/stamping.htm

All Charms $0.75 and up Off!
Charms...
http://www.freewebs.com/lgreer/charmsbeads.htm

And more!

Our stock won't last long at these prices! This sale ends April 29th at
midnight!!

Upcoming: More Stamps!
Thanks,
Loretta