AD: Mints & Roses

Old March 17th 04, 04:45 PM
starlia

Default AD: Mints & Roses

After spending almost two weeks looking at the roses I finally came up with
a color I liked for accents. I am pleased to present Mints & Roses now on
eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

I would like any feedback you have. These white roses are so dang difficult
to photograph well. If it isn't the glare then it's too dark. There is
almost no happy medium for these guys.

Old March 17th 04, 04:48 PM
Harry

OMG!!!!
They are beautiful!!!!!!!!

Harry

Old March 17th 04, 04:48 PM
Pam

They look great Starlia! I like the color combo and the little accent beads
with the red roses look nice too - wish there was a close up of them - they
are kind of hidden.

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - handcrafted jewelry and bead art

Old March 17th 04, 06:02 PM
Margie

wrote:

After spending almost two weeks looking at the roses I finally came up with
a color I liked for accents. I am pleased to present Mints & Roses now on
eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

You made a good choice, Starlia. The rose and accents are sooooo
sweet.
--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old March 17th 04, 06:06 PM
Debbie B

beautiful

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"starlia" wrote in message
After spending almost two weeks looking at the roses I finally came up

with
a color I liked for accents. I am pleased to present Mints & Roses now on
eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

I would like any feedback you have. These white roses are so dang

difficult
to photograph well. If it isn't the glare then it's too dark. There is
almost no happy medium for these guys.

---

Old March 17th 04, 06:24 PM
Valerie

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...95&category=34

070&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Oooo! Very pretty!

Valerie
http://www.valeriebeads.com
RCB FAQ: http://www.valeriebeads.com/FAQ.html
Check out my site for the RCB Member Links! E-mail me for details on
submission!

Old March 17th 04, 06:41 PM
Harry

Oh the heartache... love lost to a bead. (sniffle)

Harry

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:38:15 -0800, vj wrote:

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "starlia"
:

]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2698094595&category=34 070&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

i'm in LOVE!!!!!!!!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
I have so many pet peeves that they now qualify as a herd!
- Janet P - RAM

Old March 17th 04, 07:06 PM
Harry

Wonderful news to hear and you have restored my cheer.
I also do love many beads and people... to distinguish between them
is also easy for me. People talk to me as so does a bead, but I have yet
to have a person tell me they wanted to be hung as a pendant. lol
If that happens though... I do have a good list of doctors to recommend them to.

Harry

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:56:58 -0800, vj wrote:

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

]Oh the heartache... love lost to a bead. (sniffle)

no way, Harry!

people are people and beads are still beads.

-----------

Old March 17th 04, 07:31 PM
Michele Goudie

"starlia" wrote in message
After spending almost two weeks looking at the roses I finally came up

with
a color I liked for accents. I am pleased to present Mints & Roses now on
eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

I would like any feedback you have. These white roses are so dang

difficult
to photograph well. If it isn't the glare then it's too dark. There is
almost no happy medium for these guys.

Gorgeous set!

Have you tried a darker background, and pulling the camera farther away
while zooming in with the lens? Pulling the flash a little farther away may
help get more detail. Use the macro function as well.

Good luck with the lot!

Michele