AD - New bead special! Bursts of Sweetness Lampwork

Old August 30th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - New bead special! Bursts of Sweetness Lampwork

Hi everyone! I am trying something new today. The bead special for today
is offered as an auction, right on my website. I will take bids for 24
hours. Highest bid made from now until 3pm August 31st (pacific time)will
win. I will accept PayPal and all major credit cards for this. No holds,
please - you must be able to make the transaction before this weekend. If
you'd like to bid, please email me. I will reply to let you know whether you
have the highest bid. You'll have one chance to bid again if you are outbid
right away. I will post the highest on the Specials page throughout the day
today and tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions. here's the
link to see the beads!

Bursts of Sweetness
http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

Have a great week!

Kandice
www.lampwork.net

Old August 31st 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Those are the BEST. The most MFing gorgeous things I've seen you
do!!!!!

```````````````````````````````````````

Old August 31st 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

They look good enough to eat!!! I should be getting my beads back from
the batch annealer before the end of the week, and then I will put some
of them up on JB. Kandice your beads are always scrumptious!

Cheryl

Old August 31st 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Wow - thanks, doll!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
ups.com...

Old August 31st 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Thank you, sweetie!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
oups.com...

Old September 2nd 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Kandice Seeber wrote:
[...]

Those are glorious! And what a good idea, putting them up for auction on
your website!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old September 2nd 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Lara

Oh, yummers Kandice. They are lovely. I really like the combination of SP
and OY and RO. The tonal difference on the RO between the other two colors
is very pleasing.

Lara

. ..

Old September 2nd 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Paulette Insall

Holy crap Kandice! Those are freakin' spectacular!!! KLUNK.......

Hugs,
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads & jewelry
http://www.spiglass-studio.com ------------still some beads available

My blog - http://www.spiglass-studio.com/myblog/myblog.html

Ebay auctions - ID flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflutterbearies

My Etsy shop
http://spiglass.etsy.com

Old September 5th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Thanks you guys! The auction on my website went really well - I will very
likely do it again!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net