What is an "Italian Charm"?

Old June 6th 04, 01:33 AM
Marisa2

Default What is an "Italian Charm"?

I am still searching for parrot and other pet-bird related charms.

I find tuns of listings for "Italian Charms".
Many of them (such as this one:
) don't show a charm in the listing at all, they show what appears to me
to be a photograph of a real bird.

Any clues?

Marisa2

Teva Yafae Original Designs
inspired by nature

For unique jewelry or apparel, or to learn about having your
own Jewelry home-party or children's party, please visit:

http://www.tevayafae.com

Old June 6th 04, 02:22 AM
mtlchick

An "Italian Charm" refers to this ==
http://charms.jjkent.com/index.aspx?net=282 kind of bracelet and charm.

My guess would be people are posting these pics on Ebay because the charms
and bracelets are so popular they don't need a "real" picture of the charm
to advertise them. (Did that make sense?)

Your friendly lurker,
Jill
y.com...

Old June 6th 04, 05:46 AM
Marisa2

Hmm... I can't find a picture of the finished product on the site.

Are they the bracelets that look like watch bands?

Thanks!

Marisa2

mtlchick wrote:

An "Italian Charm" refers to this ==
http://charms.jjkent.com/index.aspx?net=282 kind of bracelet and charm.

My guess would be people are posting these pics on Ebay because the charms
and bracelets are so popular they don't need a "real" picture of the charm
to advertise them. (Did that make sense?)

Your friendly lurker,
Jill
y.com...

--

================================================ ===============

Old June 6th 04, 11:25 PM
mtlchick

Yup. Exactly.
http://www.italiancharmbracelets.com/lead.html

. com...

mtlchick wrote:

An "Italian Charm" refers to this ==
http://charms.jjkent.com/index.aspx?net=282 kind of bracelet and charm.

My guess would be people are posting these pics on Ebay because the

charms
and bracelets are so popular they don't need a "real" picture of the

charm
to advertise them. (Did that make sense?)

Your friendly lurker,
Jill
y.com...

Old July 14th 05, 08:21 PM
Jaaquino83 Jaaquino83 is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Hey guys,

This website actually shows what the charms look like:
http://www.italian-charms-bracelet.com . They even have allot of birds and parrots ( i am obsessed with parrots). Here is the link for the parrots: http://www.italian-charms-bracelet.c...eywords=parrot and here is the link for birds in general: http://www.italian-charms-bracelet.c...?keywords=bird ( i got the dangle sterling silver one. i love it)

i hope i helped.

-jennifer

AD - Weekly Charm Drawing Pam Beads 1 May 8th 04 09:52 PM
Ad: Raspberries and Good Luck Charm! Arondelle Beads 1 January 24th 04 08:06 PM
wire charm (link) Kandice Seeber Beads 0 July 11th 03 10:59 PM