o/t late baby!

Old August 21st 05, 07:36 PM
frood

Maybe you should have hung onto that wild fabric - it may have sent you into
labor. Of course, there's no telling what it might have done to the baby!
G My son was 11 days late, and Miss Fussy Rose was 2 weeks late, and had
to be induced. Honey, I can empathize! Quit crossing your legs. G

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

"Morag in Oxford" wrote in message
Hi ladies,
Apologies in advance if this turns into a moan, but this baby doesn't seem
in any hurry to be born. My due date was either yesterday (16th) or
Monday, depending if I go by the hospital date or my doctor's date. Baby
seems quite content to stay where he/she is, and kick into Mummy's ribs
and bladder a lot, no intentions of coming out, it seems.

I've tried all the old wives tales at least once - pineapple juice, hot
chilli food, sex (although perhaps they meant the biological one rather
than purchasing fabric), and sniffing various aromatherapy oils.

Morag

Old August 23rd 05, 03:29 PM
Morag in Oxford

I have a new strategy to encourage baby number 2 out. For a while now I
have been planning on making a "granny's flower garden" quilt for the spare
room bed, using the traditional English way with paper templates and hand
sewing. So I figure if I get out all my fabric stash and plan on having a
good old rummage, the baby will wait until I have everything spread out in a
lovely mess on the floor, then decide to be born.

Induction on Friday night / Saturday morning if that fails!

Morag

Old August 23rd 05, 03:42 PM
nana2b

That sounds about right! Good luck Morag! Linda

Old August 23rd 05, 11:21 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Been thinking of you and sending messages to baby that we want to meet
him/her but must have been those threats of cheek pinching - sorry about
that.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old August 24th 05, 02:29 AM
Tina

I doubt it works for everyone, but both my kids were "post-Mexican
dinner"! Went out to dinner for a big mexican food treat, went home to
take my evening walk and WHA-LA - both times!

And now, both my kids love Mexican food! LOL

Tina

ebay: Oh baby! - lots of baby layettes& afghans & adult afghan patterns and more! marilyn safier Marketplace 0 July 17th 04 11:54 PM
ideas for sofia's baby quilt? Dr. Quilter Quilting 6 December 13th 03 06:07 PM
OT Story - DD's birthday Kandice Seeber Beads 0 December 12th 03 02:52 AM
Baby Quilts [email protected] Quilting 5 November 19th 03 02:22 PM
ISO free baby pattern Shawna23 Needlework 4 November 7th 03 06:45 PM