Happy Dance

Old March 9th 04, 02:07 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Default Happy Dance

At the beginning of the month I had three quilts to finish. Two baby
quilts and the challenge quilt for my guild's show next month.
(Challenge quilt hasn't even been started yet, BTW). Baby quilt number
1 is now finished, washed and is hanging on the line to dry. yippee.
The baby gets it before she's no longer a baby.

Please join me in a short happy dance! Then its off to work and more
quilting tonight!

Maureen

Old March 9th 04, 04:30 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Maureen Wozniak wrote:

At the beginning of the month I had three quilts to finish. Two baby
quilts and the challenge quilt for my guild's show next month.
(Challenge quilt hasn't even been started yet, BTW). Baby quilt number
1 is now finished, washed and is hanging on the line to dry. yippee.
The baby gets it before she's no longer a baby.

Please join me in a short happy dance! Then its off to work and more
quilting tonight!

Maureen

Woohoo, Maureen! Good for you! Do we get to see pics?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old March 9th 04, 04:35 PM
Bonnie

Maureen Wozniak wrote:

Please join me in a short happy dance! Then its off to work and more
quilting tonight!

Maureen

I did a happy dance for ya!

--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ

Old March 9th 04, 06:22 PM
Denise Jameson

Way to go Maureen! Finished is GOOD! :-)
Do we get to see it???

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Old March 10th 04, 03:19 AM
Maureen Wozniak

Eventually I hope to figure out how to get everything into my Yahoo
photo album, then everyone will get to see pics.

Maureen

Old March 10th 04, 10:00 AM
Quilt Chick

Yippee - *dancing along with ya*

--
Natalie Leaver in Darwin Australia

See my quilts and sewing projects at:
http://groups.msn.com/SewingCircle/shoebox.msnw

Old March 13th 04, 12:58 AM
Coleen

Yeah, happy dancing with you. Have you finished quilt number two yet???

Love in Stitches,

Coleen