I hit the Mother Lode- FREE S.E.X. (long)

Old March 5th 04, 03:58 PM
David & Barbara Schmidt

Who was it that liked lime green?

Babs

Old March 5th 04, 04:24 PM
Roberta Zollner

I have learned to like it, largely because of Jeanne! Very useful color!
Roberta in D

Old March 5th 04, 04:41 PM
Jill Pochik

The animals love lime green. In fact they love wild colors and patterns.
Jill

Critter Comforts: Quilts for Homeless Animals
http://community.webtv.net/critterco...ritterComforts

Old March 5th 04, 09:14 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"David & Barbara Schmidt" wrote in message
3 large black HEAVY garbage bags full of fabric. 1 marked "Summer
fabrics" 1 marked "Summer fabrics and Silks" and 1 marked "Cotton for
quilting".

snip

Wish i could keep it all, but I don't have enough room, and some of it I
don't think I would honestly ever use. I don't want to mess with an
e-bay account or I'd try to sell some of it. I think some of it's too
nice to put in the church sale.

So, you're going back to backing the Rangers in the Baseball Swap? You have
the fabric for it now. I think the universe is trying to tell you
something... *snicker*

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old March 6th 04, 01:00 AM
Kathy Applebaum

"David & Barbara Schmidt" wrote in message
Nope- I switched to the Yanks!

Go A-Rod!

Babs

Very bad karma... ;-)

Old March 6th 04, 03:33 AM
D & D

I think it was nzl* who said a couple of days ago that lime green was her
favourite colour.

Dee in Oz

Old March 6th 04, 06:50 AM
nzl*

oh oh oh, i loooooooove lime green and theres just far too little of it in
this world.
i can not understand that as lime green is a neutral colour after all.
ok ok, it is a neutral in nature, geeeeeeeez, you lot are so hard to
convince sometimes.

jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

Old March 6th 04, 06:52 AM
nzl*

and aint it just a ZINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Roberta Zollner" wrote...

Old March 6th 04, 06:54 AM
nzl*

you betch'ur sweet bippy!!!
i am always in the market for lime. yes indeedy. lol
its zinggggggggggggggggggggggz to me.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"D & D" wrote...

Hurricane Charley Fred Needlework 270 September 5th 04 07:24 PM
COMM: Free Shipping sale! Stamps, inkpads, more! Wendi Dunlap Rubberstamps 0 November 29th 03 12:51 PM
FREE Stuff That You Can Use Kim Hang Beads 0 November 25th 03 09:05 PM
Advice needed for foster situation - breeders pls. read LeeAnne Quilting 2 September 13th 03 12:12 AM